Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? (457 Views)

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / All Atheists, Fall In / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by wrose(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
It has come to my notice as I read across this religion section that most atheists present here... about 80% uses large English words to pass across their believe. please I want to know why this is....... cause it will be much better to use the everyday simple English we all know.
Re: Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by iamgenius(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
wrose:
It has come to my notice as I read across this religion section that most atheists present here... about 80% uses large English words to pass across their believe. please I want to know why this is....... cause it will be much better to use the everyday simple English we all know.
They only do that to put doubt in your heart about d existence of God. U know when you read their points to a stage, you won't even understand again. Before you know, you will be doubting whether there is even God. My advice: stay away from their threads. they were misguided by satan.

2 Likes

Re: Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
I think some complex words pass long ideas and explanations in a short manner....

1 Like

Re: Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2017
wrose:

please rephrase your question to "please, are all atheists ignorant?"

they are truly ignorant, yet finding words to verify their belief. they are such conedians..... no no no... I mean they are clowns. They should really be derided for their loss.

serious, they dnt knw what they are missing. For me to say there ain't God I must really be in my wildest dream.
Re: Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by Hanabian: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

they are truly ignorant, yet finding words to verify their belief. they are such conedians..... no no no... I mean they are clowns. They should really be derided for their loss.

serious, they dnt knw what they are missing. For me to say there ain't God I must really be in my wildest dream.
They fóol who believes that donkeys talk is calling someone an ignorant person for not believing same!
Re: Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by Hanabian: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2017
iamgenius:
They only do that to put doubt in your heart about d existence of God. U know when you read their points to a stage, you won't even understand again. Before you know, you will be doubting whether there is even God. My advice: stay away from their threads. they were misguided by satan.
Nobody makes any complex statement to put doubt in your dumb brain. Its just because your brain is not yet developed to operate at much higher comprehensive level!
How can you possible comprehend when you go about believing that snakes and donkeys talk!
Re: Please Are All Atheists Grammarians?? by AgentOfAllah: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Far be it for me to speak on behalf of all atheists, but I can confirm that the reason I am one is precisely because I am ignorant, and I know it. What I don't get is why you think it appropriate to shame ignorance? If this is your idea of being informed, I'm not sure I want to be informed!

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of Your Testimonies Since Being A Christian? / Please Can I Be Baptise Twice ? / Christains,which Is The True 'THE LORD'S PRAYER'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.