Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

For Accounting And Finance Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Accounting And Finance Students. (428 Views)

Banking And Finance Students And Graduates Come In Here / My Advice For Accounting Students! / I Scored 198 Can I Get Admission In UNN For Accounting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Accounting And Finance Students. by horpeyemi18(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
[/color][color=#000099][/color][color=#006600]my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.[color=#006600]my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.[/color]my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.
Re: For Accounting And Finance Students. by Rilwayne001: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2017
For free?

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Govt Replies 37 Indigenes Of The State Studying B.sc Nursing In Egypt / My Future At Risk / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.