Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me (470 Views)

Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business / Diamond Platnumz Obtains Licenses For His TV And Radio Station / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me by taiwofawole: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
i have an online radio station , am currently broadcasting in my house , i have set up everything from the streaming ,equipment ,mobile app for listening ,Website . it 100% done . i intend moving out of my house to set up an office for broadcasting , so am calling out for interested people with passion and who are financially ok to join me in this project . with consistency and team spirit we will achieve our individual goal . Join me let build an Empire . send me a mail to tomiprofits@gmail.com
i need a maximum of 5 people who are financially ok , to run up the expense of moving it out and broadcasting
Re: Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me by ifenidavies: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
sent you a mail
Re: Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me by taiwofawole: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2017
You can still join , if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Ex-footballer, John Fashanu, Reportedly Arrested Over A N9.5m Land Scam / Lanre Gentry Replies Actor Who Said He's Threatening Him For Sleeping With Wife / Music Producer, Samklef To Run For Imo State 2019 Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.