Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. (827 Views)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / See How Much I Was Charged For Making An International Call / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by bobojoshua(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Guys, your suggestions is highly welcome.
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2017
bobojoshua:
Guys, your suggestions are highly needed.
Mtn special plans charges 15k/sec to 30 international destinations including the USA.
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by bobojoshua(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Mtn special plans charges 15k/sec to 30 international destinations including the USA.
Thanks bro, can you assist with the code?
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
bobojoshua:
Thanks bro, can you assist with the code?
*408*2#. Sorry its 28 international destinations. They include

Australia
Canada
China
Germany
India
Ireland
Malaysia
Netherlands
South Africa
Spain
United Kingdom
United States
Thailand
Sweden
South Korea
Israel
Hong Kong
Norway
Pakistan
Romania
Finland
Denmark
Cyprus
Singapore
Malta
Mexico
Bulgaria
Luxembourg
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by bobojoshua(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:
*408*2#. Sorry its 28 international destinations. They include

Australia Canada China Germany India Ireland Malaysia Netherlands South Africa Spain United Kingdom United States Thailand Sweden South Korea Israel Hong Kong Norway Pakistan Romania Finland Denmark Cyprus Singapore Malta Mexico Bulgaria Luxembourg
Thanks bro.
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by yasolan(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
WhatsApp call..
Thank me later
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by GrandMufti: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
yasolan:
WhatsApp call..
Thank me later

If na landline nko?
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by yasolan(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
The person should get a Xiaomi and install whatsapp smiley
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by bobojoshua(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2017
yasolan:
The person should get a Xiaomi and install whatsapp smiley
Thanks bro, will I be able to make whatsapp call with lenovo android phone?
Re: Network With The Cheapest U.S.A International Call rate. by yasolan(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2017
bobojoshua:
Thanks bro, will I be able to make whatsapp call with lenovo android phone?
Definitely

(1) (Reply)

The Red Color Variant Of Xiaomi Mi A1 Is So Cute. You Just Can’t Stop Loving It / . / Infinix Hot Note 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.