Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter (1062 Views)

Remi Oshodi And Family Visit Late Daughter's Tomb (Photo) / Burial Of Remi Surutu's Daughter, Ayomikun Ileriayo (Photos) / Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter by kidap: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Nollywood actress who lost her daughter, Ayo on July 2,2017 has resumed work on the set of “Gold Statute,” a Tade Ogidan movie. Her colleagues were stunned at her appearance because they all assumed she was mourning and would not make it to any movie location.
But Remi is a professional and would come to work despite all odds!
Here’s a testimony by actress Judith Audu on her encounter with Remi Surutu while on set of the movie, Gold Statute.

“So I met this AWESOME Woman for the first time on the set of @goldstatuemovie , she recently lost her daughter, when she first got on set, it was almost impossible to hold back tears when talking to her and I remember asking our PM @bakkyadeoye if it was wise to bring her out and he said ‘Judith you don’t know Remi, if Director says Action she will switch’ and each time I see her I loved her and admired her even more, she was almost never there but she still tried to listen and smile with everyone…The day of shoot finally came and I saw a powerful actor, she was like a different person, she transformed, and I was stunned � and I was like WOW!!!!!! And I am so happy Aunty @solasobowale made us bring her out, it was sooooooooooo nice to see her smile, the energy and passion was so amazing!!!! You are a super strong woman and I pray the Lord grant you more strength and Fortitude to bear The irreplaceable loss, God bless you more and more Aunty @therealremisurutu , was nice meeting you, what a strong woman you are!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ .” (sic)
Remi Surutu then responded to Judith Audu’s post:
“God bless you �I didn’t know you were observing me till that point ☺️ Love you my beautiful sister � ” (sic)

http://news.nollyzone.com/remi-oshodi-aka-remi-surutu-resumes-acting-days-mourning-daughter/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter by auntysimbiat(f): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Life goes on
Re: Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter by Evablizin(f): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chai,life must go on
Re: Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter by ShayGirl(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eyaa...no matter how painful it is, she Jst have to move on
Re: Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter by Came: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
See as people dey look am.. She is a professional indeed.. I love her movies, never a dull moment.
Re: Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter by Babe2sure(f): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Don't worry, be happy....

(1) (Reply)

Mother-daughter Goal: Kiki Osinbajo Cuddles Up To Her Mother In Lovely Photo / 10+ Hilarious Pics Of Kids At Weddings / JUNGLE JUSTICE: Two Young Guys Stone To Death For Stealing Motorcycles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.