Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook (24483 Views)

Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote ‘pere’ Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nigerian music star, Davido whose single's video 'Pere' featuring Rae Sremmund and Young Thug just dropped, has taken to Twitter to reveal that his label mate, Dammy Krane who is enmeshed in a court case, co-wrote the single's hook with him. 

Well, the song is already doing great out there as everyone is talking about it on social media. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/davido-reveals-dammy-krane-co-wrote-pere-ft-young-thug-rae-sremmund-hook/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Came: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na this thing blackface want make 2baba talk way he no gree, he take all the glory to himself ... I no say blackface no wetin him dey talk, him no mad. Make person dey do I DON ARRIVE, and forget him friends no good.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Macdawid(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Team work pays better! Big ups to D.K 8-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by lilmax(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ya, you guys wrote crap

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by NwaAmaikpe: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

We all know Davido can not even write a mere letter let alone a song.

Such an arrogant noisemaker with zero talents!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mtchewwww..... I am so tired of this fu#cking shi#t, give me something natural like Buhari on Facebook.
Here is a secret blog just for Photographers. Don't open this link if you are not a photographer. Don't say I didn't warn you.
www.fototech.com.ng

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by orijintv(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
No Wonder!! That Hook Was So So Catchy, I Knew Davido Couldnt Bring Something That Intense. The Song Even Sounded As If Davido Was Featured To Sing A Hook On A Rae Srummed And Young Thug Track.

Main Point Is That Davido Was Outshined In His Own Song Which Is Very Bad But His Fans Wont Look At The Point In My Critic Rather They Will Tag Me An Hater.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
cool with the likes of young thug (best rapper alive) and rae sremmurd (dopest twin ever) i am guaranteed it would be a great track
lest i forget lemme goan download it ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Narldon: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Issorite
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by BreezyCB(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
When Wizkid heard pere

32 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by djemillionia: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Came:
Na this thing blackface want make 2baba talk way he no gree, he take all the glory to himself ... I no say blackface no wetin him dey talk, him no mad. Make person dey do I DON ARRIVE, and forget him friends no good.

you re on point buh you know we as igbo can be...... you know the rest grin

Download davido's latest songs and videos @ https://mp3baddo.com.ng/tag/davido/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by KingLennon(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rae sremmurd really tried on that jam. OBO shuttinq down the international market...

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by NaoSlay: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
So, I should fry beans?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by auntysimbiat(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
OK DEN
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Ayo001: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kaylah said she didn't need to listen to it more than once grin So you want me to play it everyday, if you don't want to hear it again ? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by UncleSnr(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by inventor432(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is just good to be loyal ..

I think David is just trying to be loyal to dk
high five for you davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Biafra will never happen whether Davido likes it or not

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
confirm

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by iluvpomo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by akinsunny46(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dammy Lola krane
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Flashh: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:
So, I should fry beans?
No, fry pineapple.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by NicestDude: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Young thug and rae sremmurd should check everything they came with, if something is missing they can hold Dammy Krane sharp sharp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by RealHaute: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Don't like the song. I dash pocohantas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
What's our concern?
Go and tell that to the presiding judge on his fraud case.
But for his sake, I hope you don't.
After the judge listens to the trash our hip hop musicians call music.
He might raise the number of his sentence to the power of ten

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by youngbravian(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:
So, I should fry beans?
nop...fry one if ur balls

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by youngbravian(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:
So, I should fry beans?
nop...fry one of ur balls

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Noblefreeman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Davido is a Go-lie-ath,he said he killed a lion with his bare hands,pls lie-on,he even said he killed a bear with his bare hands,wtf all these I cant bear no more. and now he says dammy crane helped him,he's lying again,it's dammy excavator that helped him.

no vex,na hunger they catch me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by HyconMojo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Well, no artiste fit dey write all his songs' lyrics on his own anyway. But most of them just like to receive all the "well done sir" . Kudos to Davido for acknowledging Dammy and Teckno

10 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
na wa o..you mean he co-wrote that? cry cry

Eastatlantaniqqa:
cool with the likes of young thug (best rapper alive) and rae sremmurd (dopest twin ever) i am guaranteed it would be a great track
lest i forget lemme goan download it ASAP

kudos to David,he is a hardworking dude, but that song doesn't sound dope,he got the wrong people on the track
and you mr best rapper, it seems you don't listen to rap music coz if you do you won't be typing that trash

long live Kendrick Lamar!

24 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by shammah1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice. Now we know who paid for his bail from his alleged fraud

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Spesh's Son, Chukuyenum (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Husband, JJC Skillz 41st Birthday With Romantic Photos / Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Pretty In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.