Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff (635 Views)

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / Bokoharam Releases Photos Of Abducted Unimaid Staff / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Boko Haram terrorist sect has released a photograph of 3 staff of the University of Maiduguri they abducted a few days ago during a bloody attack on an Oil exploration team comprising of NNPC, UNIMAID staff and some security agents.

The terrorists released photos of Yusuf Ibrahim, Dr Solomon M. Yusuf and Haruna Dashe, their Driver on Friday as proof of the abduction.

In a deadly attack on Tuesday, Boko Haram attacked the Oil explorers who were in a convoy of 8 vehicles under the protection of Nigerian soldiers.

PoliticsNGR learnt that all the Vehicles were captured by the militants, some of the soldiers were killed and others fled to a nearby village. The incident occurred in Magumeri, Borno state.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/28/boko-haram-releases-photograph-abducted-unimaid-staff/
cc: la Lastic Lala, Mynd44

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff by tooth4tooth: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
You must be kidding me shocked shocked shocked So they were actually abducted.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff by Buharimustgo: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
They should plead with their brothers to leave them after all they supported and cheered them during GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff by obyrich(m): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2017
I thought they said nobody was abducted?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cries For Help On Social Media After Her Husband Battered Her / Banker Allegedly Murders Brother Over Argument On Football Match. / Glo Staff Stabbed To Death By Her Husband In Bayelsa After Accusing Her Of Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.