Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa (1092 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / This Is The Truth! When A Woman Wear Such Clothes She looks Attractive To Men pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa by hollawaley2: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
I believe it's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet. There's nothing cute about early morning kisses

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNsPLipa3E

Re: It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa by axortedbabe(f): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fake ass everywhere
No na pa....nt I go wear for head
Re: It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa by enoqueen: 5:22am On Jul 29, 2017
She was acting movie scenes in her former marriage.

She wasn't really settled.
Re: It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2017
with your hair opened he still left you... who takes her serious these days.. iranu
Re: It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa by sathel(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2017
This one no kukuma get sense again

(1) (Reply)

Tboss On Set Of New Nollywood Movie “death Island” (photos) / Selena Gomez's Best Friend Gave Her A Kidney / Check Out Nigerian Player, Obafemi Martins’ 3 Sons From His 3 Babymamas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.