Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jesus Christ The Greatest Celebrity: Episode 1 – Introduction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ The Greatest Celebrity: Episode 1 – Introduction (373 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The Greatest Celebrity: Episode 1 – Introduction by JamesVkey(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Jesus Christ The Greatest Celebrity – JCTGC

Episode 1: Introduction

Hello viewers, finally the long awaited Christian motivation book is out (JCTGC). The hard copy of this book isn’t available yet but you can read the soft copy version here ([url]Vkeymedia.com.ng[/url]).

Declaimer: This Christian motivational book was produced by Team Vkeymedia, all episodes will be officially published here first before sharing to other web page.

Episode 1: Who is Christ?
Read: Luke 4:37, 5:15

(Luke 4:27-37)

Introduction: Who is a celebrity? The word celebrity is a byproduct of the word celebrate, I.e a celebrity is a person that is popularly celebrate.

Who is Jesus Christ?

Many believe Jesus Christ is like every human being that existed, some a wizard who claims he his like God, Some a man who claims to be God. Many of those unbelievers who claims to be Christians don’t really know who this Jesus Christ his, how he started, I was stuffing the net to gather info for this write up and I came across series of webpage that wrote about Christ, I couldn’t believe what i saw. Some called him a demon, Some called him a demon, Some a lier because he said he his God (J9hn 6:41-59) like the Jews and Pharisee’s who believed him not because he broke the law of the sabath, they didn’t come to the knowing that Christ was with the producer of this law when these laws was propounded – John 1:1.

“In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself” – Amplified Version (John1:1)

The bible didn’t say that the word (Jesus Christ) came to existence just like every other human being in the bible be it Abraham, Jacob, Joshua even Elijah. He was in the beginning even when this world was created, the bible didnt record that God (The Father) said let me create man in Genesis 1:26.

“God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth.” – Genesis 1:27

He was there when God (The Father) made the statement, He is the Word.

Further study:

Jesus Christ is the word – John 1:1-5

He is the resurrection of life – John 11:25

He his the prince of peace – Isaiah 9:6

He his the great judge – Romans 9:14-33, Psalm 75:7, 1 peter 1:17.

He his our Redeemer – Isaiah 43:1-13, Luke 1:68

Written by Okuyeme James Victor (JamesVkey)

Source: [url]Vkeymedia.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Tithe,from The Scripture Is Not Only For The Church. / Critical Issue.. / Iran: Isreal Main Threat To Muslim World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.