Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job (742 Views)

Couple In Dire Need Of Jobs / I'm In Dire Need Of A Job / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job by Emeldyn(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello Sir/Ma,

I believe your day has been wonderful.
I am a graduate of Banking and Finance with experience of 2 years in accounting and currently in need of a job. I am good in Microsoft word, Excel, Mail handling and has worked with Accounting Software. I am based in Lagos, specifically Surulere.
Please assist me with any good job that fits my specification. My email address is ; vemmybert@yahoo.com
and my phone number is +2348101556235.
Please I'll appreciate your help.

Thank you and kind regards.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job by cruxmeggido(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Stuffs like this saddens my heart........ I'm beginning to think going to school in Nigeria is just to prove I also went to school.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job by Anita20(f): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
JOB VACANCY!!!
Sassy Beauty is
currently recruiting to fill in this following position:-

* Personal assistant to MD
* Makeup Artist
* Model
* Customer care representatives
* Usher
* Hair Stylist
* Receptionist
* Store keepers
* cosmetology

How to apply:-
Applicant (s) should forward their contact details and position applied for to 08089067525.
Note:- Applicants must be based in Lagos
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job by Emeldyn(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thank you

[color=#006600][/color]
Anita20:
JOB VACANCY!!!
Sassy Beauty is
currently recruiting to fill in this following position:-

* Personal assistant to MD
* Makeup Artist
* Model
* Customer care representatives
* Usher
* Hair Stylist
* Receptionist
* Store keepers
* cosmetology

How to apply:-
Applicant (s) should forward their contact details and position applied for to 08089067525.
Note:- Applicants must be based in Lagos
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
I smell GNLD
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job by Smartjob1(f): 3:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Need a job? Easy HR solutions? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, mentors and partners anywhere on earth. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com now. It is free!

(1) (Reply)

Customs Service Cancel Promotion Exams For Senior Officers Due To Malpractice / See Amazing Paintings Done By A Nigerian Youth Ayogu Kingsley / What Does Field Engineer Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.