Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

10 Things That Pains A Typical Nigerian Most. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Things That Pains A Typical Nigerian Most. (942 Views)

“baby, I Need Money For Election Hair” – Reply As A Typical Nigerian Boyfriend / Typical Lagos Agbero / Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Pains A Typical Nigerian Most. by royalsgist: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Today we want to talk about some creepy things that can easily got someone angry if not taking care of. In our country Nigeria their are a lot of unbelievable things that happens consistently that might seems to be a joke if the story is been told else where. Well in today’s episode of the list of things that might got someone angry easily, we bring you 10 things that pains one most, sit back, take a cup of tea and enjoy.

1.When a rat eat your name out of your original document.

2. When you are a hidden Christian in the midst of book-haram and your phone starts ringing “let somebody shout hallelujah”.
3.when you vomit pounded yam and egusi in church during a 3 days fasting and prayer services.
4.when you got stucked in an elevator with a book haram suicide bomber.
5. When u buy one gala inside a bus & the seller runs away with #950 change.

READ MORE.....https://royalsgist.com/2017/07/29/10-things-pains-typical-nigerian/
Re: 10 Things That Pains A Typical Nigerian Most. by taylor88(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
wen I remember my waste vote and campaigns on buhari

(1) (Reply)

Official Adekaz Jokes Compilation Part 3 / If Akpos Sees Her In His Dream (funny Joke) / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.