Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor (442 Views)

Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor by adebayos322: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2017
According to a Nigerian man, @vanladi, posted on his Instagram account on how his flight from Jalingo to Abuja was delayed for 6 hours because the goveror of the state was to join them on the trip.

The airline was said to have told them they would be delayed for 30 minutes which turn to six hour before they embarked on the journey. And when he try to speak to the governor to show how he felt about it, he was beaten up by the governors aids, he said.

See his post below:

http://www.adebayosblog.com/2017/07/man-how-i-was-allegedly-brutalized-for.html?m=1

Re: Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor by EniHolar(f): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor by nextprince: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Re: Man, How I Was Allegedly Brutalized For Confronting A Nigerian Governor by malakus(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Vice Principal To Life Imprisonment For Raping 12-year-old Pupil / DSS Arrests Boko Haram Cell Leader, Kidnappers Of German And Others / Please Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.