Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Are We Here? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Here? (2612 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
[b][/b]
An2elect2:
You are so ignorant about this. How can you be wise and not know these things grin
I repeat, God, the first cause,the all in all, the source, is not what religion portrays him to be. Peace
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello optimist1998.. What are your contribution
Re: Why Are We Here? by edicied: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
An2elect2:
How can you think you are wise and prudent when everyone that knows God can see through you grin
Were in my writing did i say i was wise?
Re: Why Are We Here? by An2elect2(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
[b][/b]I repeat, God, the first cause,the all in all, the source, is not what religion portrays him to be. Peace
I can only hope and pray you know Him, that is the only true God, Jesus Christ. Take care smiley
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
cool cool cool
An2elect2:
I can only hope and pray you know Him, that is the only true God, Jesus Christ. Take care smiley
Re: Why Are We Here? by An2elect2(f): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
edicied:
Were in my writing did i say i was wise?
Wise man cheesy
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chubhie:

As a way of introduction,read Bringers Of The Dawn so we can discuss.

Read Amos 5 vs 8 and see coincidence?Sukkot,are you vibrating?
Very intensely my dear brother Chubhie, very intensely.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
Very intensely my dear brother Chubhie, very intensely.
these, I cannot decode.
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
these, I cannot decode.
what are you trying to decode. lay it on me partner. i am new to the thread and havent read it
Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
Hello optimist1998.. What are your contribution
I was enjoying the view as a spectator smiley

May I ask why you feel you're any different from other animals on earth?

You do know we have two already extinct human species?

How about the fact that you live in just one of the billions of galaxies

And oh, you probably know the chances of you and I dieing at any minute, same thing applies to every organism classified as living

Do you still feel special?
I wonder what other purpose we have apart from living (to the fullest if you can)
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
what are you trying to decode. lay it on me partner. i am new to the thread and havent read it
the page is open my humble boss
Re: Why Are We Here? by edicied: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
An2elect2:
Wise man cheesy
See ya life
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Optimist1998:
I was enjoying the view as a spectator smiley

May I ask why you feel you're any different from other animals on earth?

You do know we have two already extinct human species?

How about the fact that you live in just one of the billions of galaxies

And oh, you probably know the chances of you and I dieing at any minute, same thing applies to every organism classified as living

Do you still feel special?
I wonder what purpose we have apart from living.
what are views about life and after death
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
the page is open my humble boss
oh ok why are we here ? we are here to get better. you are here to climb jacobs ladder which means you need to keep getting better and better with every reincarnation or you will keep sinking and sinking further into the abyss. in this lifetime you were born in nigeria because you are close to the bottom of the abyss. you keep getting better and better and your other lifetimes you may be mark zuckerberg and born in america etc. notice how he is very humble ? yeah thats what you need to attain. humility and loving your neigbor as yourself and stop living for carnality. if you can attain this ? you will keep climbing up. if you dont ? your next lifetime you may be born as a pygmy in the jungles of gabon. so this is a strive for you to improve as a spiritual being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
oh ok why are we here ? we are here to get better. you are here to climb jacobs ladder which means you need to keep getting better and better with every reincarnation or you will keep sinking and sinking further into the abyss. in this lifetime you were born in nigeria because you are close to the bottom of the abyss. you keep getting better and better and your other lifetimes you may be mark zuckerberg and born in america etc. notice how he is very humble ? yeah thats what you need to attain. humility and loving your neigbor as yourself and stop living for carnality. if you can attain this ? you will keep climbing up. if you dont ? your next lifetime you may be born as a pygmy in the jungles of gabon. so this is a strive for you to improve as a spiritual being
that means we came to learn and evolve?
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
that mean we came to learn and evolve?
exactly. chase things of the spirit and not things of the flesh. and in all things seek wisdom knowledge and understanding. that should be what you chase wink
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
exactly. chase things of the spirit and not things of the flesh. and in all things seek wisdom knowledge and understanding. that should be what you chase wink
then boss how do we as human beings learn in these world full of chaos, a world we have to fight daily to survive..mehn am so tired sad sad embarassed
Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
what are views about life and after death
Life is what I have now; the shitty goals I aim to achieve, the boring daily tasks, the company I prefer or decline to keep, the bonds I build, the very harsh disappointments, sometimes the obvious failures. I'm sure you know this already.

On the other hand, afterlife?
Well, I'll know if when I get there and most likely make a list of what I find it to be.

Where's the fun in trying to decipher what life is after death? Ain't you overwhelmed with the hurdles of this present life?
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
then boss[b] how do we as human beings learn in these world full of chaos, a world we have to fight daily to survive[/b]..mehn am so tired sad sad embarassed
it is chaos if you want to live like everybody. if you detach from it, it is not chaos and blessings will start to come. you have to detach from it. dont do anything that will bring you worldly pressure. that includes leave women alone because you will be forced to chase money when she starts demanding things from you. cut away all your materialistic friends who always talk about expensive cars etc etc. lol its very hard but the road to salvation is very narrow and you have to carry your cross. once you carry that cross diligently then all the roads will start opening. but first you have to detach from the world. once you detach ? you will discover life is very easy. you may even have to detach from family members who will be putting pressure on you to be part of the world. am not saying dont work but you will find out you dont need much to survive if you only live for yoursself wink
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Optimist1998:
Life is what I have now; the shitty goals I aim to achieve, the boring daily tasks, the company I prefer or decline to keep, the bonds I build, the very harsh disappointments, sometimes the obvious failures. I'm sure you know this already.

On the other hand, afterlife?
Well, I'll know if when I get there and most likely make a list of what I find it to be.

Where's the fun in trying to decipher what life is after death? Ain't you overwhelmed with the hurdles of this present life?
correct talk bro..how about admissions to uni?
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
it is chaos if you want to live like everybody. if you detach from it, it is not chaos and blessings will start to come. you have to detach from it. dont do anything that will bring you worldly pressure. that includes leave women alone because you will be forced to chase money when she starts demanding things from you. cut away all your materialistic friends who always talk about expensive cars etc etc. lol its very hard but the road to salvation is very narrow and you have to carry your cross. once you carry that cross diligently then all the roads will start opening. but first you have to detach from the world. once you detach ? you will discover life is very easy. you may even have to detach from family members who will be putting pressure on you to be part of the world. am not saying dont work but you will find out you dont need much to survive if you only live for yoursself wink
thanks boss...narrow is the way that leads to life, but straight and wide is the way that leafs to destruction..now I understand that verse from the bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
correct talk bro..how about admissions to uni?
Still hoping and staying positive smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wish you the best bro[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2017
foxe:
I wish you the best bro[color=#000000][/color]
Thanks a bunch
Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
Thy thoughts are deep with thy meat not meant for babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
LOL at being born in Nigeria as a result of closeness to the abyss. weirdly valid whichever way one looks at it.

When I contemplate existence in my quite chambers, I see divine comedy in all these. I sometimes sit in a public place and just observe people and the different masks they wear just to feel accepted.

The Creator God if you like is one smart ass programmer the human mind may never comprehend.
Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 4:44am On Jul 30, 2017
foxe:
I have downloaded the book..i also have read Amos 5vs8..perhaps you can help expatiate more on the coincidence of the bible and the bringers of the dawn
You've taken the right steps to expanding your consciousness.
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Chubhie:

LOL at being born in Nigeria as a result of closeness to the abyss. weirdly valid whichever way one looks at it.

When I contemplate existence in my quite chambers, I see divine comedy in all these. I sometimes sit in a public place and just observe people and the different masks they wear just to feel accepted.

The Creator God if you like is one smart ass programmer the human mind may never comprehend.
lol very valid bro. heaven and hell are on earth. its all in the bible if someone is blessed with the spiritual eye to see it. and yes you are correct, there is ample divine comedy in this whole existence and GOD is the greatest computer programmer ever and we are all running programs in this simulated matrix called earth. this whole thing is a programmed reality and we are biological programs. everything that you will do and will happen to you is all already programmed inside of you since you were born. if you meet an astrologer with the eye of YAH they can look at the numbers and figures in your solar and luna sign and they can tell you why you are on earth in this reincarnation. its all one big programmed reality bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Here? by Iamsheye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
foxe:
I have downloaded the book..i also have read Amos 5vs8..perhaps you can help expatiate more on the coincidence of the bible and the bringers of the dawn
pls where did you download it
post the link if possible
Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
lol very valid bro. heaven and hell are on earth. its all in the bible if someone is blessed with the spiritual eye to see it. and yes you are correct, there is ample divine comedy in this whole existence and GOD is the greatest computer programmer ever and we are all running programs in this simulated matrix called earth. this whole thing is a programmed reality and we are biological programs. everything that you will do and will happen to you is all already programmed inside of you since you were born. if you meet an astrologer with the eye of YAH they can look at the numbers and figures in your solar and luna sign and they can tell you why you are on earth in this reincarnation. its all one big programmed reality bro
Perhaps you reincarnated as nostradamous or any of the biblical prophets of old.

I've come to full understanding that discovering who you are,your missions while acknowledging the challenges and distractions standing before you makes this fleeting reality an adventure.

Like playing a favourite game on Xbox.
Re: Why Are We Here? by sukkot: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chubhie:

Perhaps you reincarnated as nostradamous or any of the biblical prophets of old.

I've come to full understanding that discovering who you are,your missions while acknowledging the challenges and distractions standing before you makes this fleeting reality an adventure.

Like playing a favourite game on Xbox.
lol hey ? you never know who you were in past life, or maybe the book you enjoy reading now was written by you in past life lol. and yes life is one big spiritual adventure. as well as physical adventure. not sure about XBOX though lol cuz I have never played it. i dont even think I know what an XBOX is. i dont dabble in those kinds of games. but yeah bro we are entering into an era of spiritual enlightenment. we are slowly departing from the dark ages. you can see some of the fruits of the new enlightenment slowly blooming. the fruits ready to bring in the new rennaisance. you see people who can use pencils to draw pictures and they appear human-like as if they were taken by a camera. the michalangelos and leonardo davincis are being awoken so as to usher in this new renaissance and new age that is upon us
Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
lol hey ? you never know who you were in past life, or maybe the book you enjoy reading now was written by you in past life lol. and yes life is one big spiritual adventure. as well as physical adventure. not sure about XBOX though lol cuz I have never played it. i dont even think I know what an XBOX is. i dont dabble in those kinds of games. but yeah bro we are entering into an era of spiritual enlightenment. we are slowly departing from the dark ages. you can see some of the fruits of the new enlightenment slowly blooming. the fruits ready to bring in the new rennaisance. you see people who can use pencils to draw pictures and they appear human-like as if they were taken by a camera. the michalangelos and leonardo davincis are being awoken so as to usher in this new renaissance and new age that is upon us
Like nnamdi kanu is being awoken to lead his people to a land flowing with milk and honey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-christian: Why I Stopped Believing Religion. / God Is Wicked And Over-rated / Holy Mary And Protestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.