Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland (812 Views)

NAME One Thing That You Have Benefited From Since You Registered On Nairaland. / Hello, I Am New Here! / Spanish Baby Ushergurl Saying Ya All Hello! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by ikechi1(f): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hello all ,

I have been reading posts on nairaland for a few months now and come to the conclusion that there are lovely nigerian around the world. it is so refreshing to see Nigerians having a banter online and sharing some useful information and ideas along the way.  So i am now a member and look forward to communicating with you all.

By the way Well one to the patrons and partakers on this forum!
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by Free(f): 2:15am On Feb 09, 2007
welcome 2 landnaira grin grin grin
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by OmoEko1(f): 2:18am On Feb 09, 2007
u are welcome, am sure u will enjoy this site
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by femi6(m): 3:39am On Feb 09, 2007
welcome buddy
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by kassim2(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2007
is great to be in nairaland,u are welcome. cool
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by nosa89: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2007
holla felas, how r y'all doing? just got me registered 2day.
hope tohave a swell time with y'all
chao
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by Free(f): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2007
welcome, Nosa grin grin
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by adjimoh: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2007
Hello all ,
my name is ibrahim jimoh adebisi i came from nigeria,I have been reading posts on nairaland for a few months now and come to the conclusion that there are lovely nigerian around the world. it is so refreshing to see Nigerians having a banter online and sharing some useful information and ideas along the way. So i am now a member and look forward to communicating with you all.

By the way Well one to the patrons and partakers on this forum![/color][/color][/b]
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by jacobi: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2007
Ibro,

You're welcome to the club of getting current and latest information on every facet of life. Honestly, nairaland is the right choice. Once again, u're welcome! Just stay tune. Love from Jacobi
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by dayo23(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2007
Honestly, nairalands is the best thing that has happen to this country so far, so just feel relax and enjoy all the juicy information.
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by DEEBOY29(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2007
just joined nairaland too,and i hope to get the best out of it,as you guys and gals have said no be so?
Re: Hello I Am Newly Registered On Nairaland by Afariogun1(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2007
Welcome and I wish you a nice stay here

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Wat U Feel / Mr Macho Lagos Camp / I , O b a m a , Rrrrrock ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.