Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

10 Year Old Boy Shows Off His Drawing Prowess In Yabatech - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Year Old Boy Shows Off His Drawing Prowess In Yabatech (810 Views)

10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Boy Shows Off His Drawing Prowess In Yabatech by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
On a cool and cloudy Friday afternoon (Yesterday), a 10 Year old JSS1 boy left almost every passersby student of Yaba College Of Technology in shock and aww as he shows of his drawing skills. I just had to take photos of him even though he was done because I was in a hurry and didn't have time to ask for his name.
I posted this photos all over the net just to show the world that there are lots of young and amazing talents in Nigeria and they should not be overlooked, instead be given full support and encouragement.

Re: 10 Year Old Boy Shows Off His Drawing Prowess In Yabatech by Oblitz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
where are d pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News President Buhari Lands In Nigeria / Lizard Peppersoup In This Era In Ejoyment / The Retailer Carries Thousands Of Titles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.