Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun (40846 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Man Murdered And Set Ablaze In His Farm In Delta (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by EDonHappen: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Patrick Fasinu, a traditional ruler of Owoland community in Yewa South area of Ogun State, has been killed and set ablaze.

Police said that Fasinu was brutally murdered on the road between Ijako and Isagbo in Oke-Odan area.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the monarch was returning to his community from Ilaro when he was attacked.

Oyeyemi said, “It was gathered that the monarch was coming from Ilaro but dropped his driver somewhere in Owode and drove alone towards Owo only for him to be attacked on the road where he was killed and set ablaze with his car.

According the PPRO, the police has set machineries in place to uncover the perpetrators of the heinous act.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/traditional-ruler-patrick-fasinu-set-ablaze-ogun/

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by dejavumart3d: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmm iz wah sha...nija I hail dee
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by smemud(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
afonja mosslem miscreants ,, these people have the same heart as their gworo chewing masters
oloriburuku.

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
RIP

May the strong arms of the law catch them

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some people are so heartless. RIP baba.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by NwaNimo1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
He miss road.....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Homeboiy: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
That region and bad things

ban me and die of cancer

24 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Check his vital organs, are they intact?

If they are missing, check the nearest body spare parts shops from there.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
afonja mosslem miscreants ,, these people have the same heart as their gworo chewing masters

If Yorubas start attacking our flat Ibo slave skull now, we'd cry marginalization.

Why are we Igbos so full of hate and envy?

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

I heard that some of our Ibo clans eat vital organs. Is that why you're asking?

No, a new Oooni must eat the heart of the dead Oooni, raw, before he can ascend the throne.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Our region of baby factories and drug smuggling? But that is our Ibo region.

No, our region of burning traditional rulers inside their car.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

No, a new Oooni must eat the heart of the dead Oooni, raw, before he can ascend the throne.

Let us Ibos educate our ignorance. Ooni is from Osun, not Ogun. Let's travel and stop this ipobish ignorance. Furthermore, Ngwas of the Ibo clan are known to be flesh eaters. So I think his vital organs are safe.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

No, our region of burning traditional rulers inside their car.

Or our region of osu caste system. Yorubas are more civilized than us Ibos.

16 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Or our region of osu caste system. Yorubas are more civilized than us Ibos.

Abobaku, what does it mean in Yoruba language?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by ApexPredator: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Typical SW savagery. The memory of these knuckledraggers burning alive a 10yrs old boy is still fresh in my mind. These people definition of sophistication and civilization is very different from that of the dictionary.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Abobaku, what does it mean in Yoruba language?

Abobaku means that the Ngwa clans of the Ibo tribe are cannibals.

12 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Typical SE savagery. The memory of these Igbo knuckledraggers stabbing a Yoruba trader is still fresh in my mind. These people definition of sophistication and civilization is very different from that of the dictionary.

vanbonattel:

Yorubas know about slavery and are having slaves even till this day. They have abobakus , their Oooni eats raw human heart before he can be crowned. Face your region and solve the myriad of troubles you have.

Yet we Igbos are Yoruba and Fulani slaves.

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by givbitcoin: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
My happiness is that, at least, nobody mentioned Fulani herdsmen on this one. I've said it countless times that Yoruba people are exceedingly barbaric. Imagine killing a traditional ruler and setting him ablaze, what can be more evil than this? This is how they go about killing people in the most cruel ways only to turn around and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. RIP to the dead

28 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Abobaku means that the Ngwa clans of the Ibo tribe are cannibals.

Yorubas know about slavery and are having slaves even till this day. They have abobakus , their Oooni eats raw human heart before he can be crowned. Face your region and solve the myriad of troubles you have.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by kn23h(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:
My happiness is that, at least, nobody mentioned Fulani herdsmen on this one. I've said it countless times that Yoruba people are exceedingly barbaric. Imagine killing a traditional ruler and setting him ablaze, what can be more evil than this? This is how they go about killing people in the most cruel ways only to turn around and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. RIP to the dead

My problem with tribalistic Igbos is that shortsightedness.

You find Yorubas so barbaric but your mothers mother ran away from Igboland to escape barbaric osu caste system. Do you know where she ran to? To Yorubaland.

You people are so backwards in your mentality. You find Yorubas this and that, but you're always looking for opportunity to sell fanyogo in Ibadan, auto spare parts in osogbo, and fanyogo in surulere.

Yettttttttt Yorubas would rather live inTogo than venture into backwards Ibo land.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:
Typical SE savagery. The memory of these Igbo knuckledraggers stabbing a Yoruba trader is still fresh in my mind. These people definition of sophistication and civilization is very different from that of the dictionary.

What about the memories of yorubas killing Fulanis in Ile ife?

17 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
kn23h:

My problem with tribalistic Igbos is that shortsightedness.

You find Yorubas so barbaric but your mothers mother ran away from Igboland to escape barbaric osu caste system. Do you know where she ran to? To Yorubaland.

You people are so backwards in your mentality. You find Yorubas this and that, but you're always looking for opportunity to sell fanyogo in Ibadan, auto spare parts in osogbo, and fanyogo in surulere.

Yettttttttt Yorubas would rather live inTogo than venture into backwards Ibo land.

Fear, is when a fulani man lashes you and you turn and abuse igbos grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

What about the memories of yorubas killing Fulanis in Ile ife?

Or the memories of us Ibos killing Hausa man in Abia. We Ibos are truly wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Osuhatesosu: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Fear, is when a fulani man lashes you and you turn and abuse igbos grin

Are we Ibos so afraid of Yorubas that we claim Fulani when we insult Yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by vanbonattel: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Are we Ibos so afraid of Yorubas that we claim Fulani when we insult Yorubas?

Keep running from that known fulani moniker. Keep running, it's in your genes grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
It is well. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Emekanews(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

Why do we Igbos pretend that this level of wickedness is not doubled within our region?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by MrMoney007: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lies !!

I was there, he wasn't killed

He was mined grin

#ogunstate
#mineralresources

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Notorious Kidnappers In Rivers State, Recover Cars / 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.