Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her (2994 Views)

Dramatic Moment Kids Fight Off Massive Snake As It Tries To Kill Their Pet Dog / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 / See How Violent Cows Almost Killed These Little Children Graphic PICs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by thinkmoney(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Firefighters in the US state of Ohio have rescued a woman who telephoned 911 in terror, pleading, "Oh, please! I have a boa constrictor stuck to my face!"
"Ma'am, you have a what?" the operator replied. "You're outside with a boa constrictor stuck to your face?"
The terrified woman explained that the 5ft 5in (1.6m) snake had wrapped itself around her and bitten her nose.
She said she had "rescued" the snake and another boa on Wednesday.
An ambulance was swiftly dispatched to the woman, who was found lying in her driveway in the town of Sheffield Lake with the snake around her neck.
"It was wrapped around her neck and biting her nose and wouldn't let go," fire chief Tim Card said, according to the local Chronicle-Telegram .
"They had to cut its head off with a knife to get it to let go of her face."
The 45-year-old explained her plight to the 911 operator, pleading, "There's blood everywhere!"
"I've never heard of this before," the dispatcher exclaimed, before urging the woman not to move.
Boa constrictors kill their prey by gripping it so tightly that blood and oxygen can't reach the victim's vital organs.
The woman, who said she had 11 snakes, was taken to hospital for treatment after the incident on Thursday. Her injuries were not said to be life-threatening.
Mr Card said the emergency services had disposed of the dead snake in a bin near Sheffield Lake City Hall.
A local reporter who visited the scene that afternoon found an empty glass cage on the pavement, and a small pool of blood on the driveway.

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by lecturerdabo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good for her! Make she come rescue the ones wey them import enter naija!!

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by wtfcoded: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
People are just soooo dumb angry
She for go train 'hulk' sad

5 Likes

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Nutase: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
angry
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked

She made a mistake!
She should have put a phone call across to lalasticlala.
Just a phone call and u see lala doing his magic.
cheesy

On a serious note,I don't allow that Satan of an animal to escape each time I come across any.
Let me see any animal activists that will talk thrash here
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by LaiveNg: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Disposed of the snake? They should have called lalasticala...

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by April4th(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Snakes as pet. I don't know why this Caucasians not go ever get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Madam,you must be craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzy.
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
11 Snakes?! Madam,you must be craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzy.
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by ayourbamie: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
They should allow snakes go into extinction Jare

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by alexov(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
There's a reason they're called wild animals. They're not meant for u to have silly attachments to them cos at the end of the day all these animals care about is their prey and survival.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:20am On Jul 30, 2017
April4th:
Snakes as pet. I don't know why this Caucasians not go ever get sense

The thing just tire me

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Learnstuffs: 5:26am On Jul 30, 2017
If na Naija, that snake for don turn pepper soup before e go attack anybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by sagerasaq: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2017
This is why I love Naija!!!!
Na who get tym to rescue snake??
We go kill am sell d meat...
Normally if we no fit kill am na to run away..
Smh shaa
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Onyenna(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2017
...lol...

Saw this news on BBC...... If you ain't LALA, then you're keeping a pet snake at your own risk.....

Lala right now :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by SolexxBarry(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Most white people too mumu abeg,Kai undecided
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2017
she need deliverance
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Enouwem(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Meet 42-year old married woman desperate to get world's biggest hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGdsS93lrc
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by destino24(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayourbamie:
They should allow snakes go into extinction Jare

And we'd be overrun by rats and other rodents. The implications on the ecosystem is enormous
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Oyindidi(f): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
She get luck
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by WhoBeThisMan: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
This would make Frontpage for sure. Lalasticlala food Don Don
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by adadike281(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Obara Jesus! snake as pet? I reject it even in my dreams. walahi, some women get mind o.
Re: A Lady's Pet Boa Constrictor Almost Killed Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sombori wants to make frontpage by fire by force! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Utme Cutoff Mark / Lasu 2015/2016 Matriculation Ceremony / University Of Ibadan/ui / 2018/2019 Post UTME Registration Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.