Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Cheap Website Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheap Website Development (349 Views)

Cheap Website @ Solarinstech / Cheap Website Builder / Own A Cheap Website Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Website Development by pappahost: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
I am a web developer based in Akure ondo State/ Ibadan Oyo State; I recently became self-employed and currently have amazing offers in order to extend my portfolio. This is a short-time opportunity to have an amazing high quality website on low cost. Please see my services and some examples.

SERVICES > CMS (Wordpress) and responsive websites. CMS : Content Management environment will allow you to make updates in a user friendly setup. Responsive: Designed for different size devices, ie. mobiles and tablets. > Content preparation support Content is any images, text, video, marketing slogans that are necessary to have a nice effective website for your business. This is a crucial step before design and it is not optional. I don’t work with example websites of others, I can use them to understand what you do but we** must create the design and content unique to your business. Similarly if you are updating your old site, old content is a little help, keeping in mind if your old site is not working for you it is better to start fresh. ** I don’t just take instructions, go away and build a nice looking site that will do. I work with you to develop interest and understanding about your business, and make sure the website is right for your business. Passion is necessary to achieve success.

Money back if you are not satisfied. I initially meet with you to understand about your business, your marketing strategies, identify your customers, and what you want to achieve; then I provide a prototype to help you understand what information you need to provide to complete your business website. With the prototype demonstrations you will have the opportunity decide if you wish to continue working with me.
I also offer 4-5 hr lesson to teach you how to use Wordpress if you wish to update basics yourself in the future, and/or offer you a package to continue using my services.

ABOUT ME. I studied computer science and I have experience in front end software development. As well as all the usual must haves, ‘modern design’, ‘SEO’, ‘responsiveness’; I also prioritise usability and effectiveness. I mean after having a great SEO and people click on your website link, I make sure people stay on your site, and they find what they are looking for with ease, and they actually contact you for your services. In return with their feedback, shares and recommendations your SEO will improve wink Many web developers are only technical, you could have a great looking website, but it might not be clear what it does, visitors might get annoyed not finding what they are looking for, or the design might not reflect your branding. I have experience starting a business in a different industry (restaurant & accommodation); I have great interest in meeting ambitious people, entrepreneurs listening how they want to improve their business or start a business. Call me to discuss more and get a quote. call 08056833027

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Adsense For 4k / Facebook Account For Sale With Many Groups As Admin For Sale / Happy New Month Nairalanders| A Recap Of February And New Month Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.