Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

"My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) (41668 Views)

Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo / 62-year-old Man Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by CHARLOE(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Where's d pix of d kidnapper house help? Don't 1 2 believe d mum didn't take a pix/passport of d house help

1 Like

Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by ikukuhero: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
shocked Angels watch over this baby and may the help return her safe and sound in Jesus blessed name amen.

I love your moniker. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
May be they went for Excursion
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
don't she has the house maid/help pictures?
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Liftedhands(f): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikukuhero:

I love your moniker. Remain blessed.
Thank you and be blessed too.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oh my God.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by david06(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nutase:
House helps sad
May God continue to deliver us.

Contact her family, post the househelp pic too, report it to Police, pray for d safety of ur Child.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Earthquake1: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please show the picture of the house help.

And for anybody expecting to hire a househelp, make sure you have a passport photograph of him/her in case of emergency.

1 Like

Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
What is this world turning into
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
she may not have been treating the house help well but the way the house help revenged is not the best way
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me?

Househelp?

For this life?

Never!!! angry
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by sepalapen(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shebi you got the househelp through nairaland that is why you are reporting here. okay ! una don hear now make una find the househelp and give her now. lazy people every where.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by odinga1of: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by sylve11: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
timidapsin:
Let's check if the child is on facebook undecided

Instead of posting the househelp's picture
You are posting the baby's picture.. that no one knows

grin cool
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by seysoga: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
a picture of the house help ma
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nma27:
No househelp for me. Don't want trouble.
It depend on the nature of your job... Just dey are safe
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:
What If the said house help just went out for something and because of circumstances, couldn't get home? What if the battery of her phone is drained? Your house help is out with your daughter and her phone is off, should this cause a panic? Or is there something she's not saying?

There's more to this.
like seriously? When you have a child and you're in this scenario, would you ask such questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by stankezzy: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is ghana naa , from the name" nana" so how nija guys fit help
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by malificent(f): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sad. Before you employ someone alien into your household, prepare for situations like this. People cannot be trusted.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Flakky26(f): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
hire domestic staff like househelps. nannies from us .we handle the training and background checks to avoid something like this . www.naamanmaid.webs.com
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by MadCow1: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
timidapsin:
Let's check if the child is on facebook undecided

Instead of posting the househelp's picture
You are posting the baby's picture.. that no one knows

Highly likely she does not have a single photograph of the maid
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by CHARLOE(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
she may not have been treating the house help well but the way the house help revenged is not the best way
Foolish talk!
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rajosh:
like seriously? When you have a child and you're in this scenario, would you ask such questions?

This is intelligent response.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Giverz: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
ok
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
CHARLOE:
Foolish talk!

Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
oh God all wht i HV been saying concerning house help some ppl still put them in the house.until there hubby bleep that to to that's when they will start crying awoof.

to the story..were us the house help picture? is the baby will look for or the thief.,?
they can't use the baby pics to catch the house help.
you guys should do the thinking as a c I.d agent
may the little Angel be safe I pray .but that house help.the thunder tht will fire her will make her brain reset to return the baby. ijn amen..
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by ComradeEmmanuel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
I pray for the safe return of this innocent girl.
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by fafambo: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
CHILD:mum, can u leave 1 million naira with the maid from morning till night? MUM: NO,my CHILD ,u know I wouldn't try such,cos I don't trust her. CHILD: then why do u always leave me with the maid from morning till night everyday since u don't trust her? FOOD FOR THOUGHT,
Re: "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obudupikin:
A picture of the househelp will help too.
obviously, she doesnt have the house help s pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.