Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. (2005 Views)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Believe This Shit? / "In 24 Hrs, My Blackmailer Will Be Disgraced-i'm Tough Mehn" - Apostle Suleiman / Almightypays.org Na Baba!!!!! Very Very Hot!!! Enjoy Mehn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
undecided

Re: Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. by PoisonedOne: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't know what your problem is and what you want to do next, but just for you to know that I'm the first to ask for your atm card and pin. Goodluck in your endeavors.
Re: Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. by divinehand2003(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol

You need Jesus
Re: Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. by OriflameNIG: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU
Re: Mehn.. Bleep It, I Hate Life, Done With This Shit. by abdeiz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hey you might actually need help...if you need someone to talk to PM me. But I implore you not to do anything stupid okay. Many have been in such situations and even worse BT have scaled through it.

(1) (Reply)

NANS Says JAMB Encouraging Indolence With 120 UTME Cut-off Mark. Do You Agree? / Aboki Tailor Recreates Ebuka's Viral Outfit: Photo / Week 2 Pool Fixture For Sat 16, July 2022: Aussie 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.