Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Make The Right Size Choice While Shopping Online - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make The Right Size Choice While Shopping Online (526 Views)

How To Get Extra Cashback While Shopping Online On Tatacliq / How To Get Extra Cashback While Shopping Online On Amazon / 5 Tips For Picking The Right Shoes For Your Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Right Size Choice While Shopping Online by Nnaemekafj: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
One mistake that people has always made when shopping online is choosing the wrong size especially for clothes and shoes.
This has made so many people give up on buying clothes online,their was a time I was like that until I understood something about choosing size online.
There are things you need, in order to make the right choices online.
First is that you need to be sure of you size while shopping
You will need a tape to measure yourself and compare it with the sellers table before and equally,you must refer to the sellers size or if possible confirm from the seller before placing your order .
However,there is a site which I have been buying from lately,the give special attention to sizes which they always post the table.
www.nozish.com
However,choosing the right size online a times might require you to add a little or increase your size.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Skincare / How To Look Beautiful / Rouch Collections - Designer Wooden Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.