Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos (37574 Views)

Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Nigerian man held in India for duping a woman on pretext of marriage / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

If not for Ignorance,why go fru an agent to book a ticket if you are paying in one go.(ja people too should wake up, we like short cut 2 much.

Agents get special fares airlines have service charges and it's comforting to know instead of holding on to customer care an agent can make alterations and additional arrangements should any emergency occur on your trip

An agent has experience and can provide a first hand view of the terms of the ticket if it's refundable or not refundable. airlines will sell regardless expecting that you read it all...which you normally don't do an agent is an advisor while you travel the lower the fare the more restrictive

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2017
DesChyko:

Ojukwu, not spelt as pronounced. Not and Note don't have same pronunciation. Being a General doesn't make you a Professor tongue
I am actually making fun of your Igbo accent. You pronounce Note as Not. grin
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Albert0011(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2017
So is this lady dat duped my guy.

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by eyescue(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=58965888]A manhunt has been launched for a fake travel agent identified as Grace Bale Oyeleye who operates in Lagos and sells fake online tickets to unsuspecting Nigerians. According to confirmed online reports, the woman who is known for fraudulent activities is now being hunted and wanted by the authorities after absconding with several passengers fares without issuing tickets.

An online user even shared the fake ticket issued to him by the fake travel agent.

Read what was shared by journalist Segun Odunuyi

ATTENTION - Beware of FAKE travel agents !!!

Last week a lady living in the U.K. had planned to come home for a short holiday. She bought her ticket online but on getting to the airport she was told her ticket was fake! The police is on the case but she couldn't travel again. Now this evening another person has been sold a fake ticket meant for the U.K. - can it be a syndicate?

This woman: Grace Bale Oyeleye. Of TOURSAVENUE TRAVEL 6,SALAMI STREET, OFF PRINCE BODE OLUWO STREET, MENDE, MARYLAND, LAGOS......Has been selling tickets on all airlines to prospective passengers and issuing invalid tickets or in some cases no tickets at all.

She has since absconded with several passengers fares without issuing tickets.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS FROM!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/fake-female-travel-agent-wanted-authorities-fraud-lagos-see-photos.h

Is she a Yoruba?
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Agents get special fares airlines have service charges and it's comforting to know instead of holding on to customar care an agent can make alterations and additional arrangements should any emergency occur on your trip

An agent has experience and can provide a first hand view of the terms of the ticket refundable or not airlines will sell regardless
Well I will agree to disagree with you.If you are saying you are taking payment for going fru the pain to look for the best tickets price and spell out the specifics of the small prints of a ticket then yeah.I know Agents have booking fees.But if you are saying you are going to get reduced airfare cos Agents have special pricing arrangements with Airlines then I disagree with you.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by ZeroUnity: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2017
fafambo:
BALE-OYELEYE GRACE OLUWAKEMI, NCAN, reporting life from NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE,na dem! I repeat na DEM! DEM!!, the people from theLAND of SKULLarship, over and out!
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by victor768(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Soft work carry go na your life style

2 Likes

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by blessedgal(f): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The truth is that 95% of Nigerians are corrupt and majority of them are Christians. A real Northern Muslim business man or woman won't disappoint you in business transactions.
my dear u are soso correct, I reside in the northern part of Nigeria, they hardly cheat or tel lies in all their dealings, but trust me the time have spent in South,they are neva trustworthy.if nt becos of this bokoharam of a thing, north is the best place to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by saintandsinnerz: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Ole, barawo, thief.

See head like inflated balloon.
Why didn't you attack her tribe? Oh, I get it, she is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
they are just ignorant
sure
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Well I will agree to disagree with you.If you are saying you are taking payment for going fru the pain to look for the best tickets price and spell out the specifics of the small prints of a ticket then yeah.I know Agents have booking fees.But if you are saying you are going to get reduced airfare cos Agents have special pricing arrangements with Airlines then I disagree with you.

Well no problem it's a free world
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Freeman59: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2017
What flat head developers can do, afonjas can do it better. That's all I can say... NCAN over to you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The truth is that 95% of Nigerians are corrupt and majority of them are Christians. A real Northern Muslim business man or woman won't disappoint you in business transactions.

How do you explain their genocidal tendencies, the ethno-religiously motivated purges and the fact that they ruled Nigeria for so long and looted all through?

How do you explain Abacha, Babangida etc? Be careful what you wish for!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Flaghouse1: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Sir, I beg to differ with your comment,please forget the "A real northern Muslim business man or woman won't disappoint you in business transaction"
My question is this how do you identify "a real northern Muslim"
1.is it one that observes his time of prayers as at when due ?
2.one that is always willing to assist his neighbor ?
3.give alms to the needy?
4.Attend hajj.?

Gone are those days bros,it's all a matter of the persons upbringing , I have fallen victim more than once and it's from those that are very pious Muslims .

Well for those that booked ticket from her I trust would be men,if a guy is the one genuinely marketing sales of tickets they won't patronise him,dem wan shine punna!
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by PrinceMario(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Word! A Christian but liked that comment.

2 Likes

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2017
DesChyko:

My brother, a lot of people will criticize this your comment.
They will even call you sorts of names.
But bear it please.
Not everyone can post rubbish and get away with it grin
You are a destiny killer

2 Likes

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Hendrix94(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
mehn you stats is bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by fafambo: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2017
squash47:
NCAN correspondent reporting live from Delta....sir,we are not suprised..afonjas are experts in crime
not all afonjas pls,ABAYOMI MY FRIEND IS A GOOD GUY PLS,so take note
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Abacha, Lukman, Babachair, Bereau de exchange guys etc...... are all christians. Including the Mallam that defrauded me at Mbaise Junction Owerri in Dec 2015. And when I busted his scam him he threatened me with a screw driver.

You know nothing Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by bong4(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
A real Christian will not disappoint you in business.

2 Likes

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by haywhy146(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:
Grace Bale Oyeleye

I no tell una...na' them!
Abeg, is Evans an Afonja?? I'm not that good in tribal names
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
haywhy146:
Abeg, is Evans an Afonja?? I'm not that good in tribal names

Evans father is a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
perdollar:
na dem, afonja of d brown roof region of zoogeria, d descendants of d man dt descended from d sky wt chain. olori okpes

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Whats is this one saying...never you say 95% of nigerians are corrupt...what do you mean...everything bout your sentence is just annoying
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

By your postulations "95% of Nigerians are corrupt and majority are Christians".

I can deduce the following.

(a) The Southern part of Nigeria is more populated than the North.

(b) There are fake muslims. Found mostly in the Southern parts of Nigeria. "Real Northern Muslim".

(c) Christians are fraudsters never to be trusted. Including Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.

(d) You are a sick, myopic and local religious bigot and ethnic jingoist.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Flaghouse1: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jerrypolo:

By your postulations "95% of Nigerians are corrupt and majority are Christians".

I can deduce the following.

(a) The Southern part of Nigeria is more populated than the North.

(b) There are fake muslims. Found mostly in the Southern parts of Nigeria. "Real Northern Muslim".

(c) Christians are fraudsters never to be trusted. Including Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.

(d) You are a sick, myopic and local religious bigot and ethnic jingoist.

Good logic,the guy does not really know that before you attach percentages to any sampled element must be backed up by empirical facts,that's why I had to fish forward below postulation for him to address

77. Flaghouse1(m): Quote Post
sekundosekundo:

Sir, I beg to differ with your comment,please forget the "A real northern Muslim business man or woman won't disappoint you in business transaction"
My question is this how do you identify "a real northern Muslim"
1.is it one that observes his time of prayers as at when due ?
2.one that is always willing to assist his neighbor ?
3.give alms to the needy?
4.Attend hajj.?

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Oluwapeldon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
If Christian are corrupt wat abt ur terrorist brothers and sisters dat are Northern muslim which make Nigeria more popular 4 terrorism
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Olatara(f): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
PrinceMario:
Word! A Christian but liked that comment.
U are right.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by africanjapan(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hungry de hungry de no travel again o i go folo u Ok
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by mike4real2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na dem na their way fraud and duping people.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) / Shocking!!! Robbery Suspects Cut Bars, Escape From Police Cell Pictures / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.