Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) (2162 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why / Father Makes His Little Daughter Carry Two Heavy Shopping Bags In Cute Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by kinkonp: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Give her a pat on the back for being talented or….?

Aimtoget - Funny Post

Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2017
nice...great way to showcase her gift to the world but not driving to Village ooooo .....eyin mama for village I greet thee
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by malificent(f): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy she just turned the car to a drawing board
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by nextprince: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Simply clean the car and get a tripod stand white board for her.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by kinkonp: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Simply clean the car and get a tripod stand white board for her.

Hmmm, Permanent marker ,, easy to just clean like that ??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by ken19: 5:54am On Jul 30, 2017
simply buy a new car
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by nextprince: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2017
kinkonp:

Hmmm, Permanent marker ,, easy to just clean like that ??
Take it to car wash, they should have chemicals for removing stubborn stains, the glossy surface of the car will make its removal quite easy.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2017
That's a branded car that some people pay a lot to get. Thanks daughter, you are a genius and I am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by 87kwin: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2017
This is even better you can go and wash the car.
My own will choose to write on the wall with what ever they hold on to, even stones .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by lecturerdabo(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Will drive my car that way with the wonderful creative art designs!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by kinkonp: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2017
cc; dani1luv, Ben13, lalastica
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by onward4life(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Me too

I will runtown like that wamama!

If yu ask me I will say!

My lil bae has got talent!

Infact nah this kan bae man dey find

Nigeria kids go jus poo poo close to your ride!

Them no send yu! I love that

#naijakidsRocks!

#upafricanKids!!

Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by vivie01(f): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2017
and where were the parents when the little girl was standing for hours to draw all these? So if it had been a bad thing that would harm the child, that's how the parents would neglect d child to injure herself?

Comments/ conclusions to draw out here are many: starting from the drawings, a little girl cannot draw such highly perfect and finished drawings, etc........ but since its in joke section, the parents should encourage the child, assist her through the career path she has obviously displayed to them and take the car to a professional car wash centre for cleaning.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by StarBukola(f): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Mehn ,that's talent! Proudly ,I would drive it around like that
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2017
kinkonp:
Give her a pat on the back for being talented or….?

HERE IN AFRICA, IT'S BEAT TO RESET BACK TO DEFAULT MODE. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by vivie01(f): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2017
onward4life:
Me too

I will runtown like that wamama!

Nigeria kids go jus poo poo close to your ride!

Them no send yu! I love that

#naijakidsRocks!

#upafricanKids!!

grin cheesy cheesy angry angry This is defamatory! Nigerian kids' got talent men! Only that the economy has not been favourable to them and the talents are not identified and rewarded, thus getting wasted!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by Tapout(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2017
first of all, I cant leave my daughter outside unsupervised.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by onward4life(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2017
vivie01:

grin cheesy cheesy angry angry This is defamatory! Nigerian kids' got talent men! Only that the economy has not been favourable to them and the talents are not identified and rewarded, thus getting wasted!

Just in case am Pan-african to d Shrine!

I was joking wen I said dat
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by vivie01(f): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2017
onward4life:

Just in case am Pan-african to d Shrine!

I was joking wen I said dat

Yeah! That was why I laughed at the joke first before proceeding to correct the wrong notion before haters will take it up to downgrade the country.

I bet you, there are TALENTS in this nation, the 'disease' the country is suffering from is bad leadership. God will save us.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Little Daughter Does This To Your Car? (photos) by crystar: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
I will send the my driver to wash the car and get her an iPad. I think she possibly have some artistic skills.
I will make her happy the more by painting her room wall with white paint so she can have a larger platform to draw.

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Poison Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Does This Have To Include The Adult / I Need Your Honest Answers On This / Keep Your Head Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.