Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Health Of My Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Of My Baby (354 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Effective Beauty Tips For The Health Of Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Of My Baby by Emmyfes(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2017
my baby of 10 months and 2 weeks has not started crawling but she is healthy and can roll from one side of the room to the other side. pls help ,
Re: Health Of My Baby by futuremoma34: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Emmyfes:
my baby of 10 months and 2 weeks has not started crawling but she is healthy and can roll from one side of the room to the other side. pls help ,

Sorry about ur panic ma,some babies are like that,they will just start walking without crawling. so my advice for you is to take your baby to the hospital for chk up,if the doctor certify her Ok,pls Dnt worry your sef,jus get her a walker and live the rest to God..Ehen and Dnt forget to Pray Pray and Pray..I wish you all the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On How To Treat Allergic Reaction / Bed Bugs Fumigation / Menopause And Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.