Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (19031 Views)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by exlinklodge: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2017
See me oo...lol. With this kind of attention, some players wouldn't mind getting injured regularly. This viral photo of a female paramedic attending to a male footballer is currently trending on the internet.

The female medical personnel who is unidentified, attended to a player during a league match in the Zambian Super Division League and people on Twitter think she was massaging the wrong place.

What do you think?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/photo-of-female-paramedic-attending-to.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by smartty68(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm! The massage is real shocked

And the little boy in shock is like "What is Aunty doing with Uncle-Player blogus sef"

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by edeXede: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2017
embarassed

The doctor's husband koko must be so small to handle, I can only imagine what is going through the woman's mind.

Only if there were not people around.. I see a potential rape scenario happening

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by heybeemoney(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2017
touching the strong room will make it feel better
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by officialteemi(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2017
the lil boy.be like aunty see ur life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by emmyw(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Today is Sunday, why such a topic?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by kuuljay(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
The kid
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by wassade: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
I like it
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by speezyWears: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Its nothing, go and ask all those nurses in general hospital they've handled more...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2017
grin if our 9ja leauge players see this then am so shioor that they would go for 1week protesting to Lmc to ban male paramedics and bring female paramedics cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by bankyblue(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
This just made me lol
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by NwaNimo1(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Recycled front page news....

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Making $150grand a year over calculations and complex designs while people kick balls and make ten times that sum a week....GOD PUNISH POVERTY.

My next life im becoming the next neymar, I will not only get good money but free massages.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Ololanla: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
No big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lifestyle1(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
This was posted some days ago.

Why posting again on a Sunday ?

Seems you guys don't have contents again...

Smh

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Was this same picture not on nairaland a few days ago?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Kokaine(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
bit the guys stuff is small sha.
haba! if its me in that position....
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by omowolewa: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Which kin injury con carry her hands go that place?

Was that a long tenis field or a bedminton, am a advocate of doing the right thing, that venue is wrong.

Totally right thing at the wrong venue. The guy can play well for that match again.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Abradek(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
How many times??....
I don tire oooo

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by genbaks(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
That boy be Like Madam wetin u dey try do sef cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
I go kukuma join local league if na this sexy ladys dey treat injured players... See free massaging
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by NigeriaKitchen: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Lexusgs430: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
What the point getting him up, if she cannot get him up?
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Badboiz(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Deilluminator(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
....and the guy humbly submit!!
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by mostHandsome01: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
if care is not taken, that guy no go gree stand up, he go fake injury they collect free massage for that area till match end. lol

besides, this exact issue made front page a few days ago now, why the repetition
Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by idolda: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
I thought this was on front page few days ago

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by wunmi590(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning and happy sunday Lalasticlala, moderators, this is the second time this topic is being moved to front page.

Please kindly remove and push better thread to front page.

Concern nairaland citizen grin

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by oleyolu647(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2017
this one dn pass medical attention o, abeg what's the name of that team am so interested in joining

(1) (2)

Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 / Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief / Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.