Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Do I? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I? (972 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I? by Gentleflwr: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
Alright, i know how to create my own website and get a domain name and all that, but i dont know how to increase its hits and make it a "website of worthy repute". What do i do?
Re: How Do I? by olud64: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
Gentleflwr , you will need to do a little bit of studying. Google the phrase "Website accessibility" and read as much as you can on it.

I addition, google "search engine optimisation tips and tutorials". These should give you all the information you need.
Re: How Do I? by OmniPotens(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
Do some serious online and offline adverts but ensure your website has what people need in order to be able to lure them into visiting it.
Re: How Do I? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2010
OmniPotens:

Do some serious online and offline adverts but ensure your website has what people need in order to be able to lure them into visiting it.

I was waiting for some wonderful post. And that your, think i have nothing much to add. You have hit the nail on my head sorry on the , grin
Re: How Do I? by OmniPotens(m): 5:18am On Feb 10, 2010
Pls not on yah head. Lol!
Re: How Do I? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ Ominipotens. Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Only For Gurus / Security Alert / Pls Who Can Produce An Online Scratch Card For My Portal ! It Is Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.