Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Needed (512 Views)

How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area / Press Release: Exporters Debunk Yam Export Rejection Stories / Buyers Of Cashew Nuts Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Needed by aubventure: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Good day guys

Contact me if you can export cashew nuts.
Please only serious people should contact me
Re: Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Needed by tectonotimes: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2017
aubventure:
Good day guys

Contact me if you can export cashew nuts.
Please only serious people should contact me

Why don't you export the cashew nuts by yourself and be making staggering amount of money? It is easy. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Needed by Dovy: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Not easy
tectonotimes:

Why don't you export the cashew nuts by yourself and be making staggering amount of money? It is easy. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Set Up Tips For Beginners / Seasoned Agric Crops Facilitators Needed For Partnership / Soya Bean Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.