Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Sn Limited Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sn Limited Invite (1793 Views)

Beloxxi Industries Limited Invite / Erisco Foods Limited Invite / Meechel Excels Limited Invite!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sn Limited Invite by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2017
please assist me ascetain the authenticity of these message:GOOD DAY.vincent your job application with SN limited has been approved and you are to report at the office by 9am on Tuesday august 1st for an interview,please you are expected to come along with a passport for identification.
venue:6th floor of brown tall building opposite Rikaz shopping plaza ,by salvation bustop,opebi allen,ikeja lagos.
Re: Sn Limited Invite by onward4life(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
vingeophysicist:
please assist me ascetain the authenticity of these message:GOOD DAY.vincent your job application with SN limited has been approved and you are to report at the office by 9am on Tuesday august 1st for an interview,please you are expected to come along with a passport for identification.
venue:6th floor of brown tall building opposite Rikaz shopping plaza ,by salvation bustop,opebi allen,ikeja lagos.

Too bossy! For start!

If this day one, I wonder the rest of ur days with them!
Re: Sn Limited Invite by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ASSIST ME CONFIRM
Re: Sn Limited Invite by Dashenka(f): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Got this too but after googling them and not finding anything substantial I think it's definitely fake, they don't have contact address and phone number on their site sef
vingeophysicist:
Re: Sn Limited Invite by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dashenka:
Got this too but after googling them and not finding anything substantial I think it's definitely fake, they don't have contact address and phone number on their site sef
i saw something like seamlesshiring located in ikeja and there website shows that they are hiring
Re: Sn Limited Invite by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Scam I wonder wen hr start to send message onw wekend bro confirm well..
Re: Sn Limited Invite by Donald2368: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello did you honor the invitation? If yes how far?

(1) (Reply)

Is Npower Program Going To Crash Like MMM / Current Job Vacancies At Chase Express Services / Auxiliary Nurses Are Needed For Urgent Recruitment At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.