Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? (2263 Views)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / “ji Masun” By Idowest Ft Davido Vs “masun” By King Sammy, Which Is Bigger Hit? / Which Is A Bigger Hit Song Between Davido’s “FIA” And Tekno’s “MAMA” Ft. Wizkid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by idreezbaba(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Following all the teases on Snapchat and Instagram, Davido finally liberates his well-anticipated single titled “Pere “; the Afro-Trap tune was produced by DJ Mustard and it features the duo of Rae Sremmurd and Young Thug . DavidO shines on the new tune as he takes the lead on the brand new international tune offering; he enlists Rae Sremmurd and the man of the game, Young Thug – the song takes DavidO to another iconic level as he goes trapping on the bouncy beat on the go.
On the other hand
Starboy WizKid comes through today with a surprise release, the auto-tuned record is his first single after unleashing his #SFTOS EP.
The masterkraft produced cut is titled “Medicine ”,
So the question now is?
Which is a bigger hit?
To me I'm going in for Medicine ..The song is just too awesome!
cc
lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by Macdawid(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'd go 4 Both, shame on u Op cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by SteveMarvic: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Medicine all tha way
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by paultogo: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
SteveMarvic:
Medicine all tha way
Medicine all the way
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by idreezbaba(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Macdawid:
I'd go 4 Both, shame on u Op cheesy
lol.. that's how you fail exams choose one between the two simple

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by HyconMojo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Medicine ko, agbo Jedi ni.... pere all the way!!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by muizbabatunde(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2017
medicine
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by Sharplakezy(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2017
HyconMojo:
Medicine ko, agbo Jedi ni.... pere all the way!!!
Dr wizkid, this boy is sick ooo...he needs medicine
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by yungmoney447(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2017
If i give you one PERE.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by HyconMojo(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Sharplakezy:
Dr wizkid, this boy is sick ooo...he needs medicine
Whenever you're sick then tell your Doctor Wizkid to treat you; your life won't remain the same again if you know what I mean
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by idreezbaba(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Carry this to front page o seun, mynd 44
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by Thaheer(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's unfair to compare an international song with a video starring complete artist and a local song that is meant to re-ignite a supposed "International Artiste" on the local scene...
Any way..Give me one cool p*r*
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by Sharplakezy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thaheer:
It's unfair to compare an international song with a video starring complete artist and a local song that is meant to re-ignite a supposed "International Artiste" on the local scene...
Any way..Give me one cool p*r*
what is this one saying? you are calling that wack song international song. Dr wizkid come ooo....someone is sick here ooo. he needs your medicine.
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by nuelzy: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
abeg pere jare...i think if anyone ever needs medicine here..its wizkid...nonsense !!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by EmyLeo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
the only pere I know, was done by Mo'hits back in the days mehnnn undecided

#Medicine all the way bro!..

.........#your body bad you carry for two, oh Bby come show me mecry o cheesy..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by Effizy12(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
You will only pick PERE base on the fact that you are davido's fan.but deep in your mind you know medicine is dope

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by shadrach77: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pere for sure
Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by pweetiedee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
I know only one pere, a song by Mo' hits.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? by Ecuador1(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2017
idreezbaba:
Following all the teases on Snapchat and Instagram, Davido finally liberates his well-anticipated single titled “Pere “; the Afro-Trap tune was produced by DJ Mustard and it features the duo of Rae Sremmurd and Young Thug . DavidO shines on the new tune as he takes the lead on the brand new international tune offering; he enlists Rae Sremmurd and the man of the game, Young Thug – the song takes DavidO to another iconic level as he goes trapping on the bouncy beat on the go.
On the other hand
Starboy WizKid comes through today with a surprise release, the auto-tuned record is his first single after unleashing his #SFTOS EP.
The masterkraft produced cut is titled “Medicine ”,
So the question now is?
Which is a bigger hit?
To me I'm going in for Medicine ..The song is just too awesome!
cc
lalasticlala, mynd44
medicine

(1) (Reply)

Davido Already Enjoying The Fruit Of His Labor From Imade / Mother And Daughter Wears Matching Outfits In Beautiful Photo / ‘your Evil Spirit Has Surfaced Again!’ – Davido’s Lawyer, Prince Bobo, Tells Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.