Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz (29524 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / JJC Skillz: I Had A Dream In 2012 That I Will Marry Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by TunezBlog: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
AbdulRasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz reveals in an interview with PLAYGROUND on how his kids from other women accepted Actress Funke Akindele and how he followed their advice to marry her;

" Well, before we got married in London, we all had a good relationship here in Nigeria. The kids were always seeing this beautiful woman around daddy, and she always makes him happy. They might be away and in different continents, but they are part of our daily activities.

She is also very close to them, they met her digital first. They didn’t know she is an actress then, because in the UK, they hardly watch Nigerian movies, but they love her so much. They all love each other. It’s a perfect blend.

I remember my daughter telling me, ‘Dad make sure you marry her. She’s a keeper”. And I did, I followed my daughter’s advice.One of my songs, Save The Last Dance’ was written for my wife, she really saved the last dance for me."

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/daughter-advised-me-to-marry-funke.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by ladyF(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Awnnn....

But ermmm... Dont the kids want their own mothers back?

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by taylor88(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
probably after watching jenifa;s diary

hope ur daughter won't advice u to marry nicki minaj someday

cause that is likely mission impossible

12 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Optional2(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by emeraldknytt(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Whoa! Wait a min! Hollup hollup hold it... JJC's baby girl knows who a keeper is and her father, Johnny Just Come doesn't? Someone is living up to his name.

BTW, the couple look great together, I do not see a waning relationship in the next 20years... Nice one sha..

3 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Utchgirl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
God bless their union.

I luv jenifa !

2 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Modsenemy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Because they later saw that Aunty was the star actor in jeniffer's diary

10 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok? undecided
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by ibkkk(f): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
IT'S OKAY.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by WebSurfer(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
What do we do with this nowwww... jesu

Iddossam:
When is she going to have her own kids ? You married a barren Woman, I pity funke, she may likely not having any kid before she depart from this world.
Are you God ?
Please go and buy common sense

40 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Came: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
She go don take gift scatter the girl mind and head.. Make una enjoy !!!
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hian, jjc can lie for africa
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Arangee wedding
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Love this

Like funke sha cheesy wish them the best
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by mosegifted: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue......

grin grin

(VIP)

10 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by SplendidGod: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
If not you for no marry her abi?
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by condomuser: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wereee funke na im u marry.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Lilcentt(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
how is this a news? see what buhari have cuz
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by dotcomnamename: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
bjhaid:
Arangee wedding

We've warned you many times, stop smoking kwale weed, it is not good for you. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by HopeAlive14(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wishing you happiness in your marriage.

Funke Akindele is a good woman.

3 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Martin0(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Love this

Like funke sha cheesy wish them the best
will u marry a man like that with kids already ooogrin

And you won't be afriad if calmer come aroundgrin
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Nov6(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leme finish my chicken bone fes,bfore i comment
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Iddossam: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
When is she going to have her own kids ? You married a barren Woman, I pity funke, she may likely not having any kid before she depart from this world.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by SoftNANA09(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
will u marry a man like that with kids already ooogrin

And you won't be afriad if calmer come aroundgrin
Nope grin but it works for her
Judge not
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by chinawapz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Say u like her not becos of the advice. Come for your web design and web development Call or WhatsApp: 08130767357
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Fabolousibk1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oga shut up jor and continue fuc*king aunty funke till she get belle...

2 Likes

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Martin0(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Nope grin but it works for her
Judge not
Am not judging am just saying it an assuming statement you knowgrin

So will it work for yougrin
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by transient123(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rashidi and funke, okay, make una kontinu.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Martin0(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Nope grin but it works for her Judge not
U might suspect his a fraud star naugrin
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by dakeskese(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017

hmmm...

It's so unfortunate that I've got no fuckks to give on this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) / Regina Daniels Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Stunning Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.