Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? (767 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Tutsi Women Cheating When Married To Hutu Men Is Culturally Codified! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by Destined2win: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
I meet people quite often..and luckily, it is not much of a trouble for me to chat up any lady, married or not. The secret is revealed, just look at him or her and talk or ask her questions about what you think might interest her. If you do it well, you'll get her contact.

I deliberately avoid any kind of closeness with married women to avoid falling into temptations but some women do not look married and they will never tell you they are. I have a lot of cases but the one that got me pissed was one that happened few days ago.

I met this fair beautiful young lady and somehow we started talking. Normally, a lot of ladies do not like it when you ask them if they are married. The expressions on their faces are not always good if you are observant especially for the matured ones. And for me that likes dealing with matured people, I try to avoid that.

Now this young lady and I agreed to meet somewhere few days later. She came around dressed beautifully. She was acting all lovey-dovey and decided to give me a hug, then I observed from her hug that she had a way too sagged breast for a single lady even with the packaging.

So I stylishly asked her if she was married. She started mumbling and finally said Yes, that she is married with 5 kids. It was jaw dropping honestly. You are married with 5 kids and you look this young?

She told me she is 29 years, got married at the age of 20, had her first child at 21 and that presently she is having issues with her husband and they are not living together. I confirmed they had a church wedding but are not legally divorced. She started professing likeness and all that but me I had to dust my ass and leave.

Husbands, please keep your homes,no matter what it takes.
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by Destined2win: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
A lot of women are lonely. Sadly married people are not exempted. Spice up your marriages. Stay with your family anywhere you are, it reduces the chances of partners falling into temptations.
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by taylor88(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
fvck any thing that comes ur way
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by Destined2win: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
fvck any thing that comes ur way
Please don't . It's very wrong.
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by taylor88(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Destined2win:
Please don't . It's very wrong.

until ur wife get fuvcked

then u will understand
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by Destined2win: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

until ur wife get fuvcked

then u will understand
Someone had sex with your wife shocked

That's bad. So you are out for revenge?
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by taylor88(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Destined2win:
Someone had sex with your wife shocked

That's bad. So you are out for revenge?

no am out to become a Rev. father

do i look like a priest with beards
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by elantraceey(f): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
As for me.. when I finally get married (only God knows when that will be) I'll definitely showcase him to the world and I won't hide my marital status for any reason because I know he must have done a whole get to get me to become his wife.

Ladies that are ashamed of their marital status are those that are looking out to cheat on their spouse or already cheating on them.
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by Destined2win: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

no am out to become a Rev. father

do i look like a priest with beards
That might only cause more problems for you. Please don't.
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by Destined2win: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
As for me.. when I finally get married (only God knows when that will be) I'll definitely showcase him to the world and I won't hide my marital status for any reason because I know he must have done a whole get to get me to become his wife.

Ladies that are ashamed of their marital status are those that are looking out to cheat on their spouse or already cheating on them.
Wow. I like you already but what do you mean by "only God knows when".
You should be expecting to get married as soon as possible.
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by elantraceey(f): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Destined2win:
Wow. I like you already but what do you mean by "only God knows when".
You should be expecting to get married as soon as possible , Shouldn't you?

Yeah only God knows when.... it could be next week, month,year ,next 10 or 20 years, I have no idea
Re: When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? by MMotimo: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
It must be the same civilization that dictates you should give your phone numbers to someone that is toasting you "just in case" you need to replace your husband.

(1) (Reply)

US Court Reject Wife Swap / Having Trouble Going To Work? / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.