Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,823 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Can You Write Very Good Articles? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Write Very Good Articles? (4496 Views)

Pls How Do I Write Good Articles For Customers On Fiverr? / Can You Write Very Good Articles? / Can You Write Very Good Articles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2017
hedonistic:

Hmm. Just wondering, for basic article writing tasks here in Nigeria, how much would you consider a 'fair' rate for 1000 words, for example?

800 naira/1000 words is still reasonable.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by hedonistic: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
adetayo234:

800 naira/1000 words is still reasonable.

Well, maybe I'm too generous then. I pay N1k for 500-700 words, but my writers have been largely unimpressive and I'm planning a total overhaul soon.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
hedonistic:

Well, maybe I'm too generous then. I pay N1k for 500-700 words, but my writers have been largely unimpressive and I'm planning a total overhaul soon.

No, you aren't being too generous; that price is close to the ideal price.

At that price, you should get nothing short of quality, and I mean top-notch quality. The 800 naira/1000 words I mention is the poorest imaginable.

At that price of yours, your writers should run the articles through premium copyscape and premium grammar checker before they submit, which I use to check my contents.

Imagine me checking articles through premium grammar checker and one somebori will want to pay me 600 naira/1000 words.

I will not mind joining your team though.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Martartins(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
supersystemsng:
Can you write very good articles?

If you can write very good articles, send me an email. I have tons of projects at hand and need some extra hands.

Contact me if you can write engaging articles. Payment is done weekly.

Check my signature for my email contact and send me a mail.

Thanks for reading...

Oga you are a known thief and scammer who request for more 3 articles to text a writers ability when he could just ask for samples....You still owe me money for 2 articles o...ole

1 Like

Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Martartins:

Oga you are a known thief and scammer who request for more 3 articles to text a writers ability when he could just ask for samples....You still owe me money for 2 articles o...ole

The guy is highly self-centered. He doesn't write a single article, yet he pays pantry 600 naira per article. And he will still ask you to write lot of articles as samples, samples he doesn't pay for, samples he will subnmit to his client and pocket the money.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by peirson5: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2017
The op writes and he does good work. His pay is low, that's no lie. All these tall talk Sha. Adetayo, you've said your own and people now know the op for who he is. Could you stop defaming him please.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martartins:

I owe you....please share the screenshots Sir and your bank details..if its confirmed will pay you and share the screenshot of the payment here...
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by arukwe123(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
I write quality articles. Pls you can mail me on arukweemmanuel7@gmail.com
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Ranchhoddas: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
hedonistic:

This is a fair rate in my opinion.
Do you need writers?
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Ranchhoddas: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
supersystemsng:

I owe you....please share the screenshots Sir and your bank details..if its confirmed will pay you and share the screenshot of the payment here...
You even have a reputation.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Martartins:

show the forum screenshot where i asked for 3 articles please
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
peirson5:
The op writes and he does good work. His pay is low, that's no lie. All these tall talk Sha. Adetayo, you've said your own and people now know the op for who he is. Could you stop defaming him please.

Do you even know the dictionary meaning of defamation? It means damaging GOOD Character.

What good character does he have? None.

So, this is not defamation; it is calling a thief by his real name.. ..thief.

If he wants samples to test your quality, why can't he ask for any if your available samples? Or if he wants you to write fresh sample for assessment, why not ask you to write 250 words or 500 words articles to test your ability?

But this mister will ask for 2000 words articles and he will claim it is for testing your ability.

I challenge him to claim he doesn't collect money from clients on those samples people write for him for free.

And to add insult to injury, he starts paying pantry sum after you have given him 2000 words articles completely free!

So, where is the defamation you are talking about?
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you even know the dictionary meaning of defamation? It means damaging GOOD Character.

What good character does he have? None.

So, this is not defamation; it is calling a thief by his real name.. ..thief.

If he wants samples to test your quality, why can't he ask for any if your available samples? Or if he wants you to write fresh sample for assessment, why not ask you to write 250 words or 500 words articles to test your ability?

But this mister will ask for 2000 words articles and he will claim it is for testing your ability.

I challenge him to claim he doesn't collect money from clients on those samples people write for him for free.

And to add insult to injury, he starts paying pantry sum after you have given him 2000 words articles completely free!

So, where is the defamation you are talking about?

Paste the screenshot where I asked for 2000 words sample, and i'll send you 5000 Naira this morning in exchange for the screenshot...I will also display the screenshot of the payment here..

Paste the screenshot where I asked 2000 words, in fact, i'll send you 10,000 Naira in exchange for the screenshot..
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

The guy is highly self-centered. He doesn't write a single article, yet he pays pantry 600 naira per article. And he will still ask you to write lot of articles as samples, samples he doesn't pay for, samples he will subnmit to his client and pocket the money.

I pay 600 per article... Lol.. may God forgive you
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

Continue don't stop...i believe in Karma..
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Ranchhoddas: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Na wa o. Una still dey this guy matter? E be like say the guy vex una well well o.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

Continue don't stop...i believe in Karma..

The karma is already hunting you down. That's why you are so desperate because many writers have deserted you.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

The karma is already hunting you down. That's why you are so desperate because many writers have deserted you.

You've been calling me out, now on behalf of the forum prove i'm a thief, show the forum the screenshot where you worked for me and i didnt pay

show the forum the screenshot where i asked for 2000 words samples

upload the articles youw rote and i didnt pay for here, and i'll give you 10k for the stress if you can do all three...

I'm not desperate, i have 23 people working with me at the moment,....i have over 1,000 articles contract i'm recruiting new people for..

Bring all the proofs out...because you are damaging my image with each post, throw the final blow, let it out, don't you wanna see me go down, let the screenshots out
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

I pay 600 per article... Lol.. may God forgive you

You are even lying blatantly. shame on you. You have added lie to greed and selfishness. You thought I won't have evidence that you pay 600 naira/1000 words? The attached is your demonic price list that you sent to me via email. I wait for you to still deny this, you wicked, lying soul!

Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

No, you aren't being too generous; that price is close to the ideal price.

At that price, you should get nothing short of quality, and I mean top-notch quality. The 800 naira/1000 words I mention is the poorest imaginable.

At that price of yours, your writers should run the articles through premium copyscape and premium grammar checker before they submit, which I use to check my contents.

Imagine me checking articles through premium grammar checker and one somebori will want to pay me 600 naira/1000 words.

I will not mind joining your team though.

Did you ever work with me and i asked you to use a premium checker? oh ye blackmailer...now you're doing damage beyond this thread...upload all the screneshots of your dealings with me to prove your claims...what's stopping you?
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

You are even lying blatantly. shame on you. You have added lie to greed and selfishness. You thought I won't have evidence that you pay 600 naira/1000 words? The attached is your demonic price list that you sent to me via email. I wait for you to still deny this, you wicked, lying soul!

Lol show the date of that email with the screenshot...show it oga... let it all out where you wrote me articles and i didnt pay you and the screenshot where i asked 2000 words and 3 articles..let it out
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2017
hedonistic:

They all claim to be good writers, but then send articles one have to rewrite 40% of the contents...and they have the effrontery of making themselves look like PRO. personally i wrote a 4500 words article within 14hours for a client in US...The guy couldn't believe it...no errors in a 4500 words article...tell these writers to write a 250 words article and half of it would be bad, one has to rewrite it personally, pet they come to NL with claims.... i advise you overhaul, i do this periodically.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol show the date of that email with the screenshot...show it oga... let it all out where you wrote me articles and i didnt pay you and the screenshot where i asked 2000 words and 3 articles..let it out

So, you are not lying again that you pay 600 naira for 1000 words? Didn't you deny it before?
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Ranchhoddas: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

They all claim to be good writers, but then send articles one have to rewrite 40% of the contents...and they have the effrontery of making themselves look like PRO. personally i wrote a 4500 words article within 14hours for a client in US...The guy couldn't believe it...no errors in a 4500 words article...tell these writers to write a 250 words article and half of it would be bad, one has to rewrite it personally, pet they come to NL with claims.... i advise you overhaul, i do this periodically.
But they write your test right?
How then do you get bad writers even after putting them through a test?
Is it not only those who pass your test that you'd accept?
Sounds to me like you are trying to justify your bad behaviour.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
But they write your test right?
How then do you get bad writers even after putting them through a test?
Is it not only those who pass your test that you'd accept?
Sounds to me like you are trying to justify your bad behaviour.

Bros what am i adjudged for? I just wrote a 1500 words test for an Indian guy

I just wrote a 900 words sample for a 23 year old Indian lady

What am i adjudged for? When a person no they are not grammatically sound, why applying? Why i am called a thief, a 19 year old lady read this thread, and is working with me....i'm proud of these...in the past two weeks, with just a phone, she writes excellently and earns 10k per in her first two weeks, which amounts to 40k per month..I intend dashing her my second laptop...

What am i adjudged for? Do i not have a right to run a business in line with the insights God gives me?

If a person knows there aren't good enough why apply? Should i upload articles here for you to read to see what your people right? should i do it.?
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

So, you are not lying again that you pay 600 naira for 1000 words? Didn't you deny it before?

Paste the screenshot where you worked and i didnt pay

Paste the screenshot where i asked for 2000 words sample

Oh ye blackmailer, why are you now retreating, i'm waiting for both screenshots because you have damaged my relationship with someone reading this...so go ahead and destroy me with lies, let it out..don't stop please
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

Paste the screenshot where you worked and i didnt pay

Paste the screenshot where i asked for 200 words sample

Oh ye blackmailer, why are you now retreating, i'm waiting for both screenshots because you have damaged my relationship with someone reading this...so go ahead and destroy me with lies, let it out..don't stop please

Don't be clever by half. You were denying paying 600 naira. Now the evidence is out, address it.

And it looks like you don't even know the meaning of blackmail.
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't be clever by half. You were denying paying 600 naira. Now the evidence is out, address it.

And it looks like you don't even know the meaning of blackmail.

May you life never know peace if you don't show the screenshot where you worked and i didnt pay you and where i asked you for 2000 words test..May your life receive the anger of God if you don't show the screenshots..I am waiting

May the anger of God judge you in hot heat if you do not substantiate your claims.

May your peace be taken far from you, may your days be dark and the works of your hands be struck with blight, may fruitfulness depart from you and your life be without fulfillment if the two screenshots are not out..I am waiting
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Ranchhoddas: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

Bros what am i adjudged for? I just wrote a 1500 words test for an Indian guy

I just wrote a 900 words sample for a 23 year old Indian lady

What am i adjudged for? When a person no they are not grammatically sound, why applying? Why i am called a thief, a 19 year old lady read this thread, and is working with me....i'm proud of these...in the past two weeks, with just a phone, she writes excellently and earns 10k per in her first two weeks, which amounts to 40k per month..I intend dashing her my second laptop...

What am i adjudged for? Do i not have a right to run a business in line with the insights God gives me?

If a person knows there aren't good enough why apply? Should i upload articles here for you to read to see what your people right? should i do it.?

I agree that you should run your business as you please.
But in every industry, there are standards below which an employer of labour is not expected to fall.
Every thing that has been said about you shows you fall below your industry standard.

You are not the only person who outsources articles you know.

Me sef I need person wey go dash me laptop as I dey now.
You get another one wey you no dey use?
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by adetayo234: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

May you life never know peace if you don't show the screenshot where you worked and i didnt pay you and where i asked you for 2000 words test..May your life receive the anger of God if you don't show the screenshots..I am waiting

May the anger of God judge you in hot heat if you do not substantiate your claims.

May your peace be taken far from you, may your days be dark and the works of your hands be struck with blight, may fruitfulness depart from you and your life be without fulfillment if the two screenshots are not out..I am waiting

You are a cursed bast.ard. You denied paying 600 naira, but now that the evidence is out, you are avoiding addressing it and start cursing your father and your entire generation unborn.

May your demonic business fail. May you be ruined abd never be able to rise. May heaven turn against you and everything you stand for. You evil greedy ba.stard
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2017
adetayo234:

You are a cursed bast.ard. You denied paying 600 naira, but now that the evidence is out, you are avoiding addressing it and start cursing your father and your entire generation unborn.

May your demonic business fail. May you be ruined abd never be able to rise. May heaven turn against you and everything you stand for. You evil greedy ba.stard

If those screenshots don't come out you're in trouble.. You don't know who you're dealing with. You think you can fool with anyone.. watch it from now and see what happens to you..You will know there are people God cares about..I won't answer you anymore at this point
Re: Can You Write Very Good Articles? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I agree that you should run your business as you please.
But in every industry, there are standards below which an employer of labour is not expected to fall.
Every thing that has been said about you shows you fall below your industry standard.

You are not the only person who outsources articles you know.

Me sef I need person wey go dash me laptop as I dey now.
You get another one wey you no dey use?

So you think the jobs i get i don't write samples for the clients abi?

You were also calling me a thief before, why change your tone?

I'm a thief. people should be careful how they treat people. I will leave you all in the peace of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Order For Your Braid And Ghana Weaving Wig At A Giveaway Price / Ways Of Packaging Yams In Smaller Quantity For Final Consumers / CBN Leaves Interest Rate Unchanged At 14%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.