Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

He Has 1m To Start Palm Oil Biz. Pls Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Has 1m To Start Palm Oil Biz. Pls Advise (490 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 200k For My Oil Biz. Will Pay Back 250k Interest / Palm Oil Biz.. How I Lost My First Capital / Palm Oil Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has 1m To Start Palm Oil Biz. Pls Advise by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
happy sunday fello NLs. a very good friend of mine has decided to start palm oil biz with 1m his life savings. to me i feel its not the right biz venture to engage in. To all esteemed biz consultants and experts in this forum wat is your take? pls advise. moderator kindly move this post to the front page. thanks
Re: He Has 1m To Start Palm Oil Biz. Pls Advise by elantraceey(f): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why do you think it's not the right business to venture in? State your reasons .
Re: He Has 1m To Start Palm Oil Biz. Pls Advise by stankezzy: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Questions รท, is it resaleing in ur local market or buying the nuts from farmers to produce oil, is it buying from one region to sell in another like from se or ss to north or is it oil storage , if u can answer all these questions then u will be told what to do further
Re: He Has 1m To Start Palm Oil Biz. Pls Advise by Fxmanager(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
happy sunday fello NLs. a very good friend of mine has decided to start palm oil biz with 1m his life savings. to me i feel its not the right biz venture to engage in. To all esteemed biz consultants and experts in this forum wat is your take? pls advise. moderator kindly move this post to the front page. thanks

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Need Your Help On This To Launch My E-commerce In Weeks / Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC / PayU Nigeria Introduces A Convenient Payment Solution For Recurring Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.