Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script (1651 Views)

Bulk PHP Mailer - Free Download / DKIM Passing Bulk Mailer That Doesn't Generate Signatures Frequently / I Need A Php Script/source Code For A Bidding Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys and happy sunday,
Please I really need someone to point me in the right direction as in where I can get a good php mass mailer script. I have an email list I want to use for a new website promotion.

Please help
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by Weezyclan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by bot101(m): 5:18am On Jul 31, 2017
uchennaq:
Hey guys and happy sunday,
Please I really need someone to point me in the right direction as in where I can get a good php mass mailer script. I have an email list I want to use for a new website promotion.

Please help

Test this: fideleapps.com/mailer. Use admin@fideleapps.com as sender email.
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks, let me check
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2017
bot101:

Test this: fideleapps.com/mailer. Use admin@fideeleapps.com as sender email.

This is not delivering, can I get the source file? Thanks
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Weezyclan:
https://gist.github.com/jonaslejon/8bbe905b15dae3419db7 HERE

Please do you know how to install this on my server? Thanks
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by bot101(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2017
uchennaq:

This is not delivering, can I get the source file? Thanks

Are you Speed? I got the mail.
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by Bolaji21(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
uchennaq:

Please do you know how to install this on my server? Thanks
function sendSmtpMail($from_email, $from_name, $to, $subject, $body, $type, $config_file)

The above is the function that actually does the work.
If you're a php person, all the variables should look familiar, $config_file is the attachment you want to send. So, once you set all variables above, incude the phpmail.php script in your script and call the function e.g

$result = sendSmtpMail($from_email, $from_name, $to, $subject, $body, $type, $config_file);
echo $result;

I can help you do this, drop your contact.
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by segbolon: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2017
A script is easy, the net will detect you are spamming and ban your domain. If you wish to send mass email, use a vendor that provides an API like mail chimp.
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Bolaji21:

function sendSmtpMail($from_email, $from_name, $to, $subject, $body, $type, $config_file)

The above is the function that actually does the work.
If you're a php person, all the variables should look familiar, $config_file is the attachment you want to send. So, once you set all variables above, incude the phpmail.php script in your script and call the function e.g

$result = sendSmtpMail($from_email, $from_name, $to, $subject, $body, $type, $config_file);
echo $result;

I can help you do this, drop your contact.

Hello, I will be glad if you assist me. We can chat on whatsapp, if you don't mind. Thanks for your concern.
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
bot101:

Test this: fideleapps.com/mailer. Use admin@fideleapps.com as sender email.

Thanks bro, this php mailer is working. Please can you assist me in getting something like this. I mean the script. Thanks bro
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by bot101(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2017
uchennaq:

Thanks bro, this php mailer is working. Please can you assist me in getting something like this. I mean the script. Thanks bro

I responded to your mail, but it failed as your email bounced. Mail me directly at iykpay at gmail dot com or whatsapp me using the number in my signature.

I'll be able to respond within the next 3 hours.
Re: In Need Of A PHP Mass Mailer Script by uchennaq(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2017
bot101:

I responded to your mail, but it failed as your email bounced. Mail me directly at iykpay at gmail dot com or whatsapp me using the number in my signature.

I'll be able to respond within the next 3 hours.

I have added you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Vs Web Designer / Daily Contributions Card Design / Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.