Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine (1513 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts N1.8m Bag And Accessories Her Boyfriend Bought For Her / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by emefav: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orijekwe has shared beautiful photos of her daughter Jasmine who she welcomed in April, alongside photos from her maternity shoot.

Here are more beautiful photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-mimi-orijekwe-shares-beautiful-photos-daughter-jasmine/

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by shamack: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
She try
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by Ezigboune: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Odimma
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by purem(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wait o do I make it to FTC
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by NobleAngell(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lovely photos. I like the glow women have when they are preggy.
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by malificent(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Breathtakingly beautiful
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by mazimee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
NobleAngell:
Lovely photos. I like the glow women have when they are preggy.

Aunty do quick make you get preggy may we see your own glow wink
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by auntysimbiat(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by NobleAngell(f): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
mazimee:

Aunty do quick make you get preggy may we see your own glow wink
Did my uncles hire you to say this to me?
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by mazimee(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
NobleAngell:
Did my uncles hire you to say this to me?

Nope
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by chuksville(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pls I Need A God-fearing And Beautiful Lady For A Budding And Lasting Relationship. Call Me If You're Interested: +2347067518070
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by NobleAngell(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
mazimee:

Nope
That's a lie! I'm sure they did. Cos you said it like they would.
Re: Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine by mazimee(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2017
NobleAngell:
That's a lie! I'm sure they did. Cos you said it like they would.

Lol, in that case the spirit must have revealed this to me.

(1) (Reply)

Look At Chelsea Players Dancing To Olamide's Wo! Song / Bobrisky Says He’s Now In Love With Davido, Not Wizkid / Actress Tonto Dikeh Rocks Blondes Hair (wig) [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.