Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... (1527 Views)

SHOCKING! See What Happened To Two Guys Who Stole An Edo Girls Pant / Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / See What Happened To This Guy After Using Love Portion On A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by marenx: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017

I had to show my juniors all the punishments they underwent through me were to shape their lives for better Nigeria and the best thing I did will forever remain in their hearts even in their graves.

I knew it was not funny or a joke when I left the better parts of me with them although I heard a frightful eternity of criticisms from SSS2 students but it was only because they were jealous they were not my beneficiaries. And they were lucky I graduated, if not I would have given each of them indomie noodles of 20 strucks of electric wire on his buttocks.

So from the day I was given a liberty or this mandate that there was no any student above me and any student under me was my subject, I began to show my juniors that I was giving them good training so at the end of my SSS3 they would have something to show the world and at the end I was and I am glad I did.

The following is what I left for them and I believe they have shown the world.

1. 3 razor cuts behind their necks, a sign I gave them so that when they finally become teachers or lecturers, you will see them with them when they are writing on the board.

2. A piece of broom I used to flock those who refused to wash my boxers with their soap. I flocked them on their joysticks.

3. An electric wire I always used to flock them with as part of the training.

So with all of the above, I hoped my juniors can form a mini museum of their time with me in that government college and tell people the exact things that transpired.

The hand work I taught them was easy and our hostel was close to the heart of the city, so shipping was not a problem. My seniors taught me and I have started the business when I was in SSS1 and the success was surprisingly high since I could miss lunch and dinner without any complain.

I know this is something you should know because it can produce million of jobs for the teeming youth that is why I am saying it here but we were making use of hostel resources ranging from electric switches, power points, installation wires as well as fire extinguishers and getting the buyers was as easier as crossing the government school fence.

Here is how I taught them. After new wires, switches and power points were reinstalled and I had turned round and noted things were normal, I gathered them and informed them about the task at hand and thanks none of them tried to reject the idea (afraid of flock) and we shipped together for the first time through the fence.

With all what I was doing, making my juniors better citizens of Nigeria, one boy Kanu was not satisfied and tried all means to stop my breath.

I gave him indomie noodles of 10 strucks of electric wire after he pooed and refused to flush the mess and he swore he would show me something.

After a night prep that day, I discussed with my girl friend at the senior staff parkinglot and forgot night was deepening. Or it was him who spiritually made me forget. And it was midnight when I began to run to the hostel.

In our hostel there was a place you must pass to get upstairs where I was located and that place was always quite even in the afternoon time as if something was going on there. No wonder, the white man who plan this school structure might be a cultist.

When I reach there that night, I felt weak and my heart told me to pray but I could only say "In Jesus Name" when I heard a slap that up to now I don't know if it was a hand that made it, so sound like thunder. Next, what I saw was the face of that boy with long teeth like eagle claws. And he was holding my hands.

First he laughed terribly, and I raised the other hand as a sign of surrendering but he didn't care. I prepared for the necessary thing to do which was running away, but that was when he transformed to a huge lion roaring to attack me.

Of course I was afraid but tried to prevent myself, but I couldn't overwhelm this kind of a huge creature and the result was that he swallowed me. Lion only tears your neck, sucks your blood and eat you, but this one swallowed me.

Fortunately, everything went well. In his stomach I met 10 junior students whom I flocked yesterday for failing to greet me, wailing with knashing of teeth inside hot rice and beans that he ate. One of them, the most greediest one I must tell, held a spoon and as if he was eating; but they didn't greet me eventhough they knew I was their senior. They were all angry.

I asked them what brought them there and one of them while wailing told me to be careful or else they would kill me. Of course they asked me to kneel down inside that rice and beans and I did because they were resolute to do what ever they meant. Their faces were terrible.

Re: In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by kllinxman(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Brain F on you.
Re: In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by Elbii7: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
marenx:
3 significant things I left for my juniors before leaving boarding school

I had to show my juniors all the punishments they underwent through me were to shape their lives for better Nigeria and the best thing I did will forever remain in their hearts even in their graves.

I knew it was not funny or a joke when I left the better parts of me with them although I heard a frightful eternity of criticisms from SSS2 students but it was only because they were jealous they were not my beneficiaries. And they were lucky I graduated, if not I would have given each of them indomie noodles of 20 strucks of electric wire on his buttocks.

So from the day I was given a liberty or this mandate that there was no any student above me and any student under me was my subject, I began to show my juniors that I was giving them good training so at the end of my SSS3 they would have something to show the world and at the end I was and I am glad I did.

The following is what I left for them and I believe they have shown the world.

1. 3 razor cuts behind their necks, a sign I gave them so that when they finally become teachers or lecturers, you will see them with them when they are writing on the board.

2. A piece of broom I used to flock those who refused to wash my boxers with their soap. I flocked them on their joysticks.

3. An electric wire I always used to flock them with as part of the training.

So with all of the above, I hoped my juniors can form a mini museum of their time with me in that government college and tell people the exact things that transpired.

3. The hand work I taught them was easy and our hostel was close to the heart of the city, so shipping was not a problem. It was taught by my senior and I have started the business when I was in SSS1 and the success was surprisingly high since I could miss lunch and dinner without any complain.

I know this is something you should know because it can produce million of jobs for the teeming youth that is why I am saying it here but we were making use of hostel resources ranging from electric switches, power points were reinstalled and I had turned round and noted things were normal, I gathered them and informed them about the task at hand and thanks none of them tried to reject the idea (afraid of flock) and we shipped together for the first time through the fence.

How my junior attacked me
With all what I was doing, making my juniors better citizens of Nigeria, one boy Kanu was not satisfied and tried all means to stop my breath.
I gave him indomie noodles of 10 strucks of electric wire after he pooed and refused to flush the mess and he swore he would show me something.
After a night prep that day, I discussed with my girl friend at the senior staff parkinglot and forgot night was deepening. Or it was him who spiritually made me forget. And it was 12 midnight when I began to run to the hostel.
In our hostel there was a place you must pass to get upstairs where I was located and that place was always quite even in the afternoon time as if something was going on there. No wonder, the white man who plan this school structure might be a cultist.

When I reach there that night, I felt weak and my heart told me to pray but I could only say "In Jesus Name" when I heard a slap that up to now I don't know if it was a hand that made it, so sound like thunder. Next, what I saw was the face of that boy with long teeth like eagle claws. And he was holding my hands.

First he laughed terribly, and I raised the other hand as a sign of surrendering but he didn't care. I prepared for the necessary thing to do which was running away, but that was when he transformed to a huge lion roaring to attack me.

Of course I was afraid but tried to prevent myself, but I couldn't overwhelm this kind of a huge creature and the result was that he swallowed me. Lion only tears your neck, sucks your blood and eat you, but this one swallowed me.

Fortunately, everything went well. In his stomach I met 10 junior students whom I flocked yesterday for failing to greet me, wailing with knashing of teeth inside hot rice and beans that he ate. One of them, the most greediest one I must tell, held a spoon and as if he was eating; but they didn't greet me eventhough they knew I was their senior. They were all angry.

I asked them what brought them there and one of them while wailing told me to be careful or else they would kill me. Of course they asked me to kneel down inside that rice and beans and I did because they were resolute to do what ever they meant. Their faces were terrible.

Next, one of them removed a belt and gave me 20 strucks on the back while reminding me of how wicked I was. Of course I began to vomit because of the mess of rice and beans and because of the pain I received, and others began to laugh, mocking at me, calling me senior.

some wack ass shit...
Re: In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
OP u dey madt
Re: In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by Friedyokes: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2017
How does it end
Re: In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by Janeyinspires(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Confusion everywhere.Which category are we gonna place this one?
Re: In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... by marenx: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017

As I became very angry, I began to think of what to do, then I remembered I had a new razor in my pocket. So I had to try something very important, but I had to fight these boys if not they would kill me. When the boy came to flock me again, I held the belt and drew it forcefully until he fell like a goat. And when others came to revenge, I held two of them and, as I clapped their heads together, they fell like cloths chased by the wind and all the rest bowed.

Then I wanted to reach the other end of the large intestine but I couldn't walk. So I crawled and, when I reached there, I thought of how I could tear this large intestine with a razor because the wall looked rough and hard, but when I fixed the razor to try, it was as softer as a fur. I made a large window and, through it, saw 4 dinosaurs coming to swallow the lion with us inside and the lion was running and crying because of the wound inflicted on his body so I did not attempt to leave.

I regretted but, when we reached close to the river, I jumped out and fell inside the water. And when the dinosaurs came, they stopped very close to me and roared before they left.

Gradually, the river turned to a large body of water while I was not out and all this while I did not know where I was. As I made a move to go out, a large creature carried me with its teeth which looked like an exaggerated disposition of skyscrapers and swallowed me, and it took me about 48 hours to reach its large intestine. On my way, over 50 dinosaurs, flying like eagles, hunted me, but each time they neared me, they ran away as if I was not smelling good because, you know, I came from the lion stomach.

Reaching down, I saw nothing but water which the creature drank before swallowing me, so I sank deep until I reached the end. Then slowly I began to come up, and when I came, I saw a large ship slowly passing by. It could be dangerous but when I thought It was the creature that swallowed it, I thought maybe it was good people inside and so began to swim toward it. When I reached the rim I saw a ladder and accessed it to the top but someone was evacuating water with electric pump and thanks he did not see me. I saw a staircase and followed it down to the last floor up. As I saw someone in a nursing cloth, I hid and she walked in the corridor with an alarm clock. Perhaps there were casualties of the great fall, but that was none of my business.

When she entered room 5, I wanted to walk in the corridor toward the end but I was damp, soaked with thick blood I got from wounding the lion, and I looked odious and, perhaps, scaring in compound wears. So I decided to remain there, but later I thought I rather looked for help and I started walking in the corridor, walking as if my left leg was poor.

Reaching the next window, I saw 10 starved dogs barking in chain, tongues out like shoe landings and their eyes were like that of humans. When I heard "Hey!", I fell on the floor and pretended I fainted and after some seconds someone carried me on a stretcher to the casualty room 2 because I heard him said casualty room 1 was full. I prayed may God prevent them from injecting me because I was not feeling sick and my eyes were closed.

When a nurse ordered the stretcher man to put me to bed, the man said he felt I was strong and advised her to wake me up. Ofcourse, she woke me up, but I refused to open my eyes well until after a few minutes. They told me to come down and I did. The gave me cloth and showed me a room to go and bathe and wear it and I did. They gave me slippers and told me to wear them and follow them and we entered casualty room 1, and to my surprise I saw Kanu on a sick bed with a bandage covering his belly.

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Ego! / Hon Patrick Obiahagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie / Happy Married Life MAULAG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.