Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Need For Speed Is Coming And Its Payback Time ! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Need For Speed Is Coming And Its Payback Time ! (1058 Views)

Eletronic Arts (EA) Launches New Trailer For Need For Speed ​​payback / Asphalt 8 Vs Real Racing 3 Vs Need For Speed Most Wanted ANDROID / Need For Speed Payback Official Game Trailer And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need For Speed Is Coming And Its Payback Time ! by AutoJoshNIG: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
If you are one of the few folks who does not enjoy soccer gaming as much as car race,action,war and adventure games,this is for you.

A new version of Need For Speed would be released in November according to the owners, EA Games-my second best game development company after Gameloft .

They have been making car race games even before the days of Nokia C1.

Back to this game that is giving me butterflies in my tummy :

With a lot of inspiration from the Fast and Furious franchise , this new version of Need For Speed promises to be awesome ,lots and lots of heist ,cop pursuits etc.

What I particularly like is the unlimited manner in which you can customize your vehicles.

This new version has everything from vintage cars,super cars ,muscle cars , off-road vehicles etc !.

*whispers* The famous old skool Ijapa Volkswagen and even a Ford F-150 Raptor is included,don’t tell anyone.

This version is divided into three major categories ,Race,Drift And Action !.

Let me save you from boredom .Watch the trailers below !

Game Play :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-5EdHZ0hBs

Customization:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjPUq4Hs5UM

Cool stuff right ?,and it really did feel like Fast And Furious ,especially the game play.

Its available for PC,PS4 and Xbox One

What do you think ?

Lets hear from you .

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/need-speed-coming-payback-time/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Need For Speed Is Coming And Its Payback Time ! by omobadurella(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Need For Speed Is Coming And Its Payback Time ! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Make sense..

they ought to have added Volkswagen Danfo to the list of vehicles, or are there support for MODS?

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 3 Disk Swap In Awka / In Need Of PS 3 Slim To Buy / Sony Playstation 4, 500GB Slim System [CUH-2215AB01], Black, 3003347

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.