Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Need Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help (2637 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pls anyone in ibadan to assist me wit accommodation.. pls till August 16,i will take care of my​ feeding by myself,nd wnt cause any discomfort to my host,ds i promise​!
Re: I Need Help by czarina(f): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
aro1:
i was told dey only do welfare twice a week,i was like telling d man dat sir am nt begging for money to eat,i only need accommodation till August 16,i cn feed myself,dey thought am coming for financial help, even if its for money issue,a house of God ought to help
hmm ...not holding brief for them but I believe you would have gotten better treatment had you been precise, anyway just try that family house thing, and this time be precise and pls look presentable, also try to 'flow', if you're an introvert it could be hard but just try.
Re: I Need Help by Oyindidi(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Oya help me.. I'm in PH grin grin grin grin
Don't wanna meet guys, sorry about that.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
czarina:
hmm ...not holding brief for them but I believe you would have gotten better treatment had you been precise, anyway just try that family house thing, and this time be precise and pls look presentable, also try to 'flow', if you're an introvert it could be hard but just try.
presentable in wot way? Look at my pics, presently nw am on lowcut,i dnt smoke,drink or a roughian in my dressing, someone​ dat will help will still help,even its d low life nd rough type dat jesus christ love to help,look at d story of d prostitute in d bible nd also d tax collector nd many more..
Re: I Need Help by czarina(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
aro1:
presentable in wot way? Look at my pics, presently nw am on lowcut,i dnt smoke,drink or a roughian in my dressing, someone​ dat will help will still help,even its d low life nd rough type dat jesus christ love to help,look at d story of d prostitute in d bible nd also d tax collector nd many more..
these people are not Jesus sadly, it's a tough world out there, brace yourself!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
czarina:
these people are not Jesus sadly, it's a tough world out there, brace yourself!
i knw bt dis ar wot is being preached in the church every moment,we simply dnt practice wot we preach.. sad!
Re: I Need Help by czarina(f): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
aro1:
i knw bt dis ar wot is being preached in the church every moment,we simply dnt practice wot we preach.. sad!
Yea , sad
Re: I Need Help by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't wanna meet guys, sorry about that.

Nsogbu adiro. I was joking anyway cool
Re: I Need Help by Funjosh(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2017
angry
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Pls help me guys.. am leaving my hotel room today.. pls i use d name of Almighty God to beg,i just need an accommodation in ibadan till August 16
Re: I Need Help by fergieboy: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
This story would have being different had it being your a lady...

Would have help you but I'm no were near Ibadan

Find a church
Re: I Need Help by mrjojo: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2017
aro1:
Pls help me guys.. am leaving my hotel room today.. pls i use d name of Almighty God to beg,i just need an accommodation in ibadan till August 16
Hi Bro, locate RCCG corpers family house.it is at BCO.S Bashorun. When you get there ask of Bro Fred, explain yourself to him.Am sure he will help
Re: I Need Help by AKMoney1(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:
Akmoney1

Ogini?
Re: I Need Help by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
AKMoney1:

Ogini?

Oginla
Re: I Need Help by AKMoney1(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

Oginla

undecided
Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
aro1:
i was told dey only do welfare twice a week,i was like telling d man dat sir am nt begging for money to eat,i only need accommodation till August 16,i cn feed myself,dey thought am coming for financial help, even if its for money issue,a house of God ought to help
Not holding brief for the church but what exactly were you expecting the church to do for you? Pay your hotel bills or ask a member to accommodate you because you claimed you are a member. Even in religious houses, care,caution and wisdom is applied. A criminal, wanted person etc can as well approach the church, claim to be a member and then strike.

When I was a Baptist and when the world was not so evil, if you are embarking on a trip to another state/city, you approach your home pastor who would write a letter of introduction and recommendation that you will present to the branch pastor of the town/city you are headed to, that way, when you require an assistance, the church will be confident to help you.

Btw, You claim you are attending a training. Your training colleagues would actually be in a better position to help you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously / Scanfrost Electronics Reviews / Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.