Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help My Hair Just Disappeared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Hair Just Disappeared (953 Views)

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / How Can I Make My Hair Grow Faster / My Hair Is Turning Brown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Hair Just Disappeared by emmyhumble(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please any doctor in the house or any one in the house with useful tip on how to help me go about my hair...I woke up one morning and discovered some part of my hair has gone What could be the cause and solution please?

And please nobody should come here to accuse my village people of been responsible because my village people are very religious people!! wink

Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by sleeknick: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kai... Kai... Kai..... not the one from kung-fu panda 3
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by Obudupikin: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Village people dude. Just gota be them. grin
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by emmyhumble(m): 2:42am On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin you are not serious
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by Cooleasy(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2017
emmyhumble:
Please any doctor in the house or any one in the house with useful tip on how to help me go about my hair...I woke up one morning and discovered some part of my hair has gone What could be the cause and solution please?

And please nobody should come here to accuse my village people of been responsible because my village people are very religious people!! wink
It's unlikely that it disappeared overnight just like that. It's must be that you are just noticing it well now. One thing I know works well is, you mix onion juice with lemon (NOT lime) water, then rub it deep into the affected area. Let it remain there for about an hour then wash it off. Do it once or twice everyday for a few weeks. Always use fresh onion juice with the lemon water. This is generally good for receeding hair, and it also makes the hair darker and more shiny. Alternatively, mix original coconut oil with lemon water and be using it as your hair cream. Please note that LEMON is different from lime. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by infostemcenter(f): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you want re-grove your hair back go with low cost Stem cell therapy for hair loss in India with Stem cell therapy center in Delhi provide affordable cost treatment for abroad patients.

Stem Cell Therapy Center in India
You can call on :+917744005984
You can Email us : contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com
You can also Visit our Site : http://www.stemcelltherapyinindia.com/
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by emmyhumble(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Thanks I will try this out
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by emmyhumble(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Cooleasy post=58997971]
It's unlikely that it disappeared overnight just like that. It's must be that you are just noticing it well now. One thing I know works well is, you mix onion juice with lemon (NOT lime) water, then rub it deep into the affected area. Let it remain there for about an hour then wash it off. Do it once or twice everyday for a few weeks. Always use fresh onion juice with the lemon water. This is generally good for receeding hair, and it also makes the hair darker and more shiny. Alternatively, mix original coconut oil with lemon water and be using it as your hair cream. Please note that LEMON is different from lime. Good luck.[/quot

Thanks a lot
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by emmyhumble(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Cooleasy:

It's unlikely that it disappeared overnight just like that. It's must be that you are just noticing it well now. One thing I know works well is, you mix onion juice with lemon (NOT lime) water, then rub it deep into the affected area. Let it remain there for about an hour then wash it off. Do it once or twice everyday for a few weeks. Always use fresh onion juice with the lemon water. This is generally good for receeding hair, and it also makes the hair darker and more shiny. Alternatively, mix original coconut oil with lemon water and be using it as your hair cream. Please note that LEMON is different from lime. Good luck.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by gozzlin: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Perhaps a rat chewed off your hair while you were sleeping. grin
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by emmyhumble(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2017
gozzlin:
Perhaps a rat chewed off your hair while you were sleeping. grin

Hahahahaha you well so??!!
Re: Help My Hair Just Disappeared by oleenahairfood: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Baby Born With Liver, Intestine Outside Its Body In Niger State / Hypertension And The Economy. / Cucumber Can Cure Bad Breath - Dr Paul Kasenene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.