Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection (1209 Views)

Please, I Need Connection To Large Quantity Pure Honey Buyers Here In Lagos. / Sugar Mummy Connection / I Need Connection On First Grade(akube) Clotthes Frm Cotonou. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by abmart: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
There is a cheap broadband internet connection which might be of good for anybody that need it. It is just N5000 per month when you get connected but if you are using it for cyber cafe you have to call or come to our office for details. To get Connected you will need a modem which cost N13,000 and you will browse for a month after which you will be paying N5000 per month for 24 hours fast internet browsing.

You can call 07068375795 for details or send mail to abmartconsult1@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by mommamia: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
that sound good. details pls
Re: Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by usmarine(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh yeah good so kindly let us know more abt it, i mean the details, i am interested.

Thanks,
Yomi
abylag@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by abmart: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2010
I have give the details before, you will connect through a modem that cost N13,000 and when we connect you you will browse for a month free and after you will be paying N5,000 per month 24/7 internet services.
For our office address send mail to abmartconsult1@yahoo.com or call 07068375795.
Re: Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by alldone(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2010
thanks for the offer but need a better details so that one will not buy what you already have.
thanks
Re: Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by butchery(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
I thought this was interesting...we have experience in all aspects of butchery,meat processing from training staff to a very high standard and factory set up 14years experience in meat food industries and we sell: bakery,kitchen,laundry,fast food&butchery meat shop equipment and packaging materials e.g sausage cassing,burger disc(nylon),deboning/steak knives,steels,sausages/burger spices from south africa,crystal salt and home,office delivery available
@green plaza alaba international lagos
nigeria tel.08020685390 email smoronfade@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Broadband Wireless Internet Connection by Petrodirect: 5:13am On May 12, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

100% Virgin Spanish Hair / DPK,PMS,AGO Etc Supplies / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.