Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Is My Sexual Performance And Libido Weak? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is My Sexual Performance And Libido Weak? (418 Views)

Sex And Libido Booster. / Why Is My Libido Weak And Quick To Ejaculate? / No More Risk Of Low Sperm Count, Low Libido, Weak Erection And Staph| sex health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Sexual Performance And Libido Weak? by GNLDagent(f): 3:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Why Is My Sexual Performance and Libido Weak?

FIGHT OFF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONS AND IMPOTENCE - STAY ACTIVELY STRONG!Boosts Your Masculinity*
As you get older, it may take a longer period of genital stimulation to get an Erection*
It is a normal consequence of aging to have delayed time period when you'd ejaculated and the next needed Erection play.

A. Have you realized that your Masculinity is undermined?
B. You're unable to achieve and maintain penetration until you ejaculates.
C. Your manly Erectile Function is drastically reduced.
D. Experiencing Low Libido.
E. Want to increase your length of sexual performance
F. To keep your erectile strong and hard
G. Increase your sexual drives

Sir, carefully read to understand why you need these supplements;
• Do you live in an environment with much associated smokes, fumes, industrial waste, toxins?
• Do you use microwaves at your homes?
• Do you have a Telecommunication Mast within a close range to your place of residence?
• Do you live with generator smokes around you?
• Do you eat excessively on canned foods, preserved or processed foods?
• How much of NATURAL FRESH foods or fruits do you eat daily?
• Do you know you're supposed to eat just 5% of fats and carbohydrates daily?
• Do you know were to eat Proteins at just 15% daily?
• Do you consume energy drinks at will?

WHAT TO EAT:
• Eat more fresh Fruits and Vegetables (organic rinse properly)
• Eat more of Salmon fish, Sprout and Beans, Nuts (Walnuts, Chestnuts, Coconut) not salted or roasted. No PEANUTS PLEASE.
• A full glass of water every 3 hours, Whole grains.

WHAT NOT TO EAT:
• Smoked foods, Canned foods, Preserved or Processed foods, Pastas
• Never Microwave your foods again.
• Eat FRESH.
• Cut down on your Sugary foods and fruits to the lowest.
• Carbonated drinks and Energy drinks should be immediately REDUCED.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
1. Masculine Herbal Complex; use 1 tablet - morning, afternoon and evening after meal.
2. Ami-Tone; use 1 tablet - morning, afternoon and evening after meal.
3. Fibre Tablet; chew 3 tablets with a glass of water - every morning before your meal.
4. Chelated Zinc; use 1 tablet - morning, afternoon and evening after meal.
5. Omega-3; use 1 capsule - morning, afternoon and evening after meal.
6. Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates; use 2 capsules - morning, afternoon and evening after meal.