Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? (5348 Views)

Poll: Lyrically who should be crowned the best yoruba rapper in this category?

Seriki: 22% (4 votes)
Reminesce: 0% (0 votes)
Lord Of Ajasa: 16% (3 votes)
Jahbless: 0% (0 votes)
Dagrin: 61% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Late Dagrin Vs Olamide...who Is Better?? / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Da Grin Vs Lord of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by ofokaofoki: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
[b]IF you are a true hiphop head , if you are a true nairalander , you would have listened to at least 5  yoruba tracks from each of these rappers/ artists who rap in yoruba vernacular ,I AM MAKING AN OPINION POLL, AND YOU ALL ARE EXPECTED TO VOTE WISELY.
what i expect here is  ,,,matured discussions, hiphop oriented . free of the usual nairaland insults/hatred/ beef
the four rappers are doing hiphop proud by rapping in yoruba vernacular .
i personally think seriki's verse on STREET CREDIBILITY REMIX FT KAYEFI  STANDS BAR FOR BAR FOR ANY OF DAGRIN'S BARS , ALSO SERIKI'S BARS IN STREET CREDIBILITY STANDS BAR FOR BAR IN LORD OF AJASA'S ''OTIYA'' REMINESCE IS ALSO WORTHY OF BEING MENTIONED . JAHBLESS SEEMS TO BE ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL LYRICALLY WHEN U LISTENED TO JAHBLESS JOO OOOOR  FROM HIS NEW ALBUM!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , NAIJA HIPHOP IS GETTING BIG, THIS SETS THE TONE FOR A MATURED HIPHOP DISCUSSION, OFOKA STYLEEE! NAIRALAND STYLEEE,    NO INSULTS PLEASE, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINION 

SERIKI VS REMINESCE VS DAGRIN VS JAHBLESS VS LORD OF AJASA     
NAIRALAND  WHO DESERVES THE CROWN .[/b]
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tosinaded(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
for those that avnt listened to them, how do they get to hear them if u dnt post links to there songs
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by ofokaofoki: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

for those that avnt listened to them, how do they get to hear them if u dnt post links to there songs
question. mr tosin odeda , tell that to the birds. grin
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tosinaded(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
makes no sense undecided u want posters to vote and u cant provide links to the songs
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
i dont know half of the people you mentioned there but i'll go for dagrin smiley
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tosinaded(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
i dont know half of the people you mentioned there but i'll go for dagrin

my point exactly
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by ofokaofoki: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
dominique:

i dont know half of the people you mentioned there but i'll go for dagrin smiley

dominique
how can u know when you are a girl,. girls only listen to terry g, grin grin grin grin

@tosinadeda, so are u saying u too no get at least 5 of each of their songs? say so , i will gladly give it to u.
u no get reminesce, ajasa, jahbless, seriki mr best poster 2009 omo u eff up, grin grin grin
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
ofoka you no serious o, its only girls that listen to terry g abi. we should add sexist maga to your resume tongue
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by ofokaofoki: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
dominique:

ofoka you no serious o, its only girls that listen to terry g abi. we should add sexist maga to your resume tongue

lol dominique i thot u were sleeping , being in abuja doesnt meanu souldnt listen to rap, how can u say u dont know half of these rappers. u dont know lord of ajasa, u dont know jahbless ? even seriki coded tunes new rapper?
dominique gurl do a youtube search right now , u will see 1 million songs of all these hommies. and u berra go to bed , am coming to check if ur sleeping in 5 minutes ,. grin

@mr tosin odeda
have u ever heard of google search and youtube ? before u start talking thrash i go call ur okija people 4 u now. grin
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tayoast(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
1. Dagrin

2. Seriki

.Jah Bless

4. Ajasa
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by Genuflect(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2010
I agree. Seriki would give Da Grin a run for his money
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by bjmighty(m): 4:59am On Feb 10, 2010
BJ abeg give me some download links of Street credibility remix, some of seriki song and that guy reminesce, i get dagrin yapa!! Abeg bro,
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by ofokaofoki: 6:30am On Feb 10, 2010
bjmighty:

BJ abeg give me some download links of Street credibility remix, some of seriki song and that guy reminesce, i get dagrin yapa!! Abeg bro,

haha bj mighty so u sef no get the songs too , na wa o, where all of una dey hide una hiphop head since ??
tayo_ast:

1. Dagrin

2. Seriki

.Jah Bless

4. Ajasa

tayo washere jo, u sabi well. unlike tosin mr nairaland best music poster wey never hear of seriki and reminesce. grin
i wont be surprised if lalaboi sef never hear of these rappers. grin grin
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by triistar86: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2010
@ofoka
How you fit hook me up with the street credibility remix. . . . Would luv to listen to it though. . . . Thanx man.
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tayoast(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
triistar86:

@ofoka
How you fit hook me up with the street credibility remix. . . . Would luv to listen to it though. . . . Thanx man.

Get your self a copy of ID Cabasa's album - ID.Entity
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by triistar86: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
tayo_ast:

Get your self a copy of ID Cabasa's album - ID.Entity
Guy thanx for the info but I no dey naija, that was why I requested for the hook up.
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tayoast(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
triistar86:

Guy thanx for the info but I no dey naija, that was why I requested for the hook up.

ohhhh,

i wish u luck
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by gaskinachi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
http://www.esnips.com/doc/913e1cad-ac2c-4908-b6b0-ace36ff63c93/gbabe

HERES A TRACK BY REMINISCE AND HE FEATURES DAGRIN ON IT, TITLE IS GBABE,
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by youngdee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
Da grin is the king mehn, the rest are just trying, There is another guy missing, his name is Sherriff
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by dammiecool(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
dis is a tight one
I no know which one to take
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by dammybravo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
Time
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by kashmo: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ofoka! Link pls to the Street credibility remix. However, Dagrin all day.
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by chrisical(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2010
da grin all the way
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by khanye(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2010
Dagrin & Seriki
They both got ryhmes
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by khanye(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2010
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
and why is khanye adding sheriff to the mix
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by 04kaa: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2010
seriki omo oro!!!
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by bjmighty(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Omo, Dagrin go tie hin sokoto well well to stand toe to toe with Seriki ooooo. GBA!!! cool cool cool
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by Genuflect(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
bjmighty:

Omo, Dagrin go tie hin sokoto well well to stand toe to toe with Seriki ooooo. GBA!!! cool cool cool
That's exactly what I said meeeehn. Abeg make 9ice market that guy well. He is the shiiiiit!!!!
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by tosinaded(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
bjmighty:

blasphemy angry angry angry
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by bjmighty(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2010
Genuflect:

That's exactly what I said meeeehn. Abeg make 9ice market that guy well. He is the shiiiiit!!!!

Yes oo! The same dizz jazz wey twitterman use climb to fame, don dey work for seriki sef ooo. Ordinary that 12 or 16 bar don gather fans for the guy. Make 9ice promote am well ooo and make hin sef no dull hinself at all especially now wey pple dey find replacement for dagrin. Omo, me i don sign up as fan oo. Seriki omo owo!!!!!! Rughead Koshi daaanu daanu!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? by Genuflect(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^lwkmd!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Advertise On Radio? / "Jigijaga": Mojisouls Drops New Gospel Hit Single / Fanzy Papaya - Janet :: Song Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.