Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook (2051 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Nigerian Man Stabs His Roommate Dead In Philippines Because Of N29k (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm making this post with a heavy heart. RIP dear

1 Like

Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Etizz: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
sad......that guy is a ritualist or must be a serial killer.....

poor rat....
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala come and mourn
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin

Can you finish it?

1 Like

Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Eebrahym(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
You need to check your blood pressure, strong sickness has fallen on you
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Justuceleague2: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe

I told myself I would read the post till the end before I judge the killer

Just for a tuber of yam a life was lost

People are wicked ó grin
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by chynie: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
EPIC
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by tooth4tooth: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Madness everywhere
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Ehinmola(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Insanity of the highest order. Just stay off drugs ok?
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
grin grin grin
Can you finish it?
Give me another rat, I will
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Hehehehehehehehe

I told myself I would read the post till the end before I judge the killer

Just for a tuber of yam a life was lost

People are wicked ó grin
it's not about d yam, it's d betrayal of trust. Y do some women pour acid on cheating men? myndd44 ishilove
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by whizzyleejr(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sure G, so rats too dey do money ritual, yahoo edge...rip
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Justuceleague2: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrRhymes101:
it's not about d yam, it's d betrayal of trust. Y do some women pour acid on cheating men? mynd44 ishilove

Understood but how will you deal with the loneliness? How's about a snake? cheesy grin
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrRhymes101 you made my night. grin

Why did you scratch my yam? Can you finish the tuber?

Imagine!!
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
ScotFree:
MrRhymes101 you made my night. grin
Why did you scratch my yam? Can you finish the tuber?
Imagine!!
Feels good to know... Tnx
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Understood but how will you deal with the loneliness? How's about a snake? cheesy grin
Snakes are exclusively for lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by symbian123(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
�.. Craze everywhere.. The rat race felt betrayed too. U cheated on her na.. The pain was obviously too much for u to bear. The rat shouldn't have scratched that precious yam if it knew it wasn't gonna finish the tuber. Poor soul. Give it a befitting burial. It deserves it for been ur companion all those times. Cheers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
symbian123:
�.. Craze everywhere.. The rat race felt betrayed too. U cheated on her na.. The pain was obviously too much for u to bear. The rat shouldn't have scratched that precious yam if it knew it wasn't gonna finish the tuber. Poor soul. Give it a befitting burial. It deserves it for been ur companion all those times. Cheers grin grin grin
Lmao
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Jabioro: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
You're very wicked soul, just for a tuber of yam, you snuff life out your good friend... Don't ever talk or greet me again.. can you add a minute span of life to that living.. Cha! I am deleting on your contacts right away.. No rat should dare get close to this guy because he might ride you off ... you're warned!
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by TINALETC3(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Jabioro:
You're very wicked soul, just for a tuber of yam, you snuff life out your good friend... Don't ever talk or greet me again.. can you add a minute span of life to that living.. Cha! I am deleting on your contacts right away.. No rat should dare get close to this guy because he might ride you off ... you're warned!
hahahahahaha unfortunately rats are not on nairaland to read ur warning. cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Jabioro: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2017
MrRhymes101:
hahahahahaha unfortunately rats are not on nairaland to read ur warning. cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Hahahaha..there are many e-rats here.. don't under estimated rat.. they can decided to invade your thread....
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by MrRhymes101(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Jabioro:
Hahahaha..there are many e-rats here.. don't under estimated rat.. they can decided to invade your thread....
lol indeed
Re: Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook by Adeevah(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Chai

(1) (Reply)

African Head Was Cut Off And Stored In Refrigerator In China / Job Scammer Issues 400 Fake Nigeria Prison Service Appointment Letters(Pic) / Boko Haram Fights Nigerian Troops Using Giant Snakes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.