Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ (3182 Views)

Meet Up Zone 4 Virgins,d Chaste n dos wt good moral stand etc......... / Want A One Night Stand? Hook Up Here! / In Search Of A One Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Coco29(f): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2007
1forall as u have reguested.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by OmoEko1(f): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2007
going through their cell phones, asking too much question
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by lewa(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2007
Nagging!NAGGING!NAGGING!Nagging!Nagging!NAGGING!Nagging!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by OmoEko1(f): 4:24am On Feb 09, 2007
lewa:

Nagging!NAGGING!NAGGING!Nagging!Nagging!NAGGING!Nagging!
o plz guys love nagging to.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by LoverBwoy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
"just laying there" two can do the job remember wink
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Bizl4Rizl(m): 3:22am On Feb 10, 2007
expecting you to read their minds. cant say whats on their mind
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by iice(f): 1:59am On Feb 11, 2007
LoverBwoy:

"just laying there" two can do the job remember wink

lmfao grin grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 11, 2007
nagging! that must be the singular most annoying habbit!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Eurphoria(f): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2007
well more men nag these days believe it or not
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 11, 2007
depends on the kind of man. Most men i assume dont nag.
It grates on the nerves just having a woman complain and gripe about the smallest things ever. Even my mom's nagging used to push me over the edge, i wonder how my dad coped.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Eurphoria(f): 2:36am On Feb 11, 2007
u kinding right lol. have u seen how the guys here carry on? they worse than women grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 11, 2007
most here are boys, some are in transition between teenage yrs and adulthood, just a tiny minority are men.
Besides you cant use responses on a forum to judge men in general.
woman = nag!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Eurphoria(f): 2:45am On Feb 11, 2007
i am not using that to judge it was a jibe thats all, tongue in cheek get it? No even in reality many men i still say are becoming nags. grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 2:47am On Feb 11, 2007
I wonder what's wrong with men, everytime a lady say something no matter little the statement, to men it is classified as nagging. What can a lady say that's not nagging? or what exactly do each of the men mean by the word 'nag', 'nagging' or more so whatever they say. And men are now worst compare women in this nagging business.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Eurphoria(f): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2007
ok david i am intrigued by this thread. tell me more things you find annoying about us.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 11, 2007
@ Eurpho, got it.
I do agree to  a few men now nag like pregnant women.  tongue They do not represent the broad spectrum of men.

@ Damest09, there is nothing more tiring, more depressing than a man forced to sit through more than 20mins of a woman complaining about trifles.
I just wish sometimes women would be perceptive enough to know when to be quiet.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 11, 2007
ah! Women who cant cook, are sloppy, lazy, have no ambition - huge turn off.
I'm no neat freak but please try and be neat a little bit.
One more thing, women are on their best behaviour when u're trying to date them. As soon as the chase is over, God help you!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by phoenixman: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2007
Eurphoria:

ok david i am intrigued by this thread. tell me more things you find annoying about us.

if davidylan wont, i will. however i will restrict my comments to just one woman grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 2:58am On Feb 11, 2007
@ davidylan

I agree with the statement but men nowadays are annoying with their complaing and you just look at the and you whisper within yourself 'Mr will you just shut up' and sometimes you say it loud to them. Men are worst. Women might nag most of the time but men are racing to catch up

davidylan:

One more thing, women are on their best behaviour when u're trying to date them. As soon as the chase is over, God help you!

So are men
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 11, 2007
I am yet to find this new specie of men you talk about.
As someone who doesnt talk all the time, i personally like expressive women. However sometimes being expressive has its huge disadvantages if the woman is not mature enough to control herself.

One more thing! Women (especially nigerians!) seem to expect the man to do all the work during the "chase" period while they sit back, make themselves a general nuisance, lap up all the attention while giving nothing back. Why is that?

It's very different with white women. why?
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:12am On Feb 11, 2007
davidylan:

One more thing! Women (especially nigerians!) seem to expect the man to do all the work during the "chase" period while they sit back, make themselves a general nuisance, lap up all the attention while giving nothing back. Why is that?

Black women and White women are somehow different

No offense to anyone

What percentage of women i mean racially have mostly one night stand and single parents, where divorce is very rampant? A race out of the two is not sexually disoriented as the other (trying to avoid saying black or white) You want a real woman worthy of calling and showing as your wife, well trained and serious? You've got to do the chasing to show you are a real man. and you'll enjoy are company more
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 11, 2007
i agree with you 100%.
Nigerian girls are still the best ever.
The question is why do nigerian women feel the need to act that way? Is there a peculiar reason for it that i dont know about?
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by GNature(m): 3:19am On Feb 11, 2007
davidylan:

This is so true. lol
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:23am On Feb 11, 2007
Take me 4 example' I don't ever want to be heart broken not to talk of being rejected and many women are like that. And during the chasing it gives women some kind of power and authority and trust me nobody want to throw that away just like that, it makes you feel real somehow so you've gotta enjoy it while it lasted.

That doesn't mean it should get outta control cos if it's too much most guys might just lose interest.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 11, 2007
Being unecessarily hard to get does not give you immunity to heartbreaks afterall does it?
@ GNature, its funny that the white women have a reverse problem. They are terribly difficult to shake off! grin Naija women are terribly difficult to get. Poor us are left between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:30am On Feb 11, 2007
Men can be so-------I just don't know what to use to qualify them. They are saying this, they mean that and their body language is saying something else. You just don't know what to believe. They are not straight forward, that's one of their problems with women. Nevertheless, some are different
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by GNature(m): 3:32am On Feb 11, 2007
davidylan:

They are terribly difficult to shake off! grin

Again, I couldn't agree with you more. Infact, I know of some naija women that can't stand white women because of this.

@Damest09

I get your point, but bear in mind that there is a lot of competition these days. If you are not careful with playing hard to get, another woman would
snatch your "would be" man. I see this happen quite often.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 11, 2007
@ damest09, i thought this was about the annoying antics of women and not of men? Dont stray! wink
Women are probably the best examples of double speak. They say something when they mean the exact opposite! You can never read a woman's mind 100% and yet they expect you to be able to!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:40am On Feb 11, 2007
Men and women are just a little bit different but lots of compatibility
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 11, 2007
women are annoying, just a shame you cant do without them.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:47am On Feb 11, 2007
Honestly, I don't know what to say to you anymore
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by GNature(m): 3:48am On Feb 11, 2007
Damest09:

Honestly, I don't know what to say to you anymore

I love this dialog. I just love it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Single Igbo Brothers. / Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada / Who Is On Here Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.