Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Customs E-auction Portal At A Glance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customs E-auction Portal At A Glance (580 Views)

People Are Winning Cars/ Items In The Ongoing Customs E-auction / Website Of Customs E-auction / Litigation Threatens Customs’ E-auction July 1 Takeoff Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs E-auction Portal At A Glance by pbells006: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Everyone felt relieved as HAMEED ALI the Customs boss introduced the auctioning portal for bidding seized cars, others.

Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.

-Bobby Unser

I took every bold step to arrange for the bidding, I got my Tax Identification Number and Business name ready, and also funded my wallet. Set to start the business as usual unknowing to me that aliens are about to attack spider man.

The portal went normally at the first start until hoodlums attacked with irregularities and crazy bidding leaving many to their fate.

Products auctioned at N100,000 was seen bade at 12,000,000, what's the original cost of the new products?
who is the Nigerian custom e-auction tragedy?
The customs should review the amount limit set to each auctioned product on its portal to reduce the risk of crazy bidding

Working with Cooperate affairs commission, the customs would be able to trace companies behind the manipulated bidding.
Though the companies bidding high amount on products kept at low prices seem to be frustrating the efforts of the Nigerian customs, thus their accounts should be deleted and given no access to re-register.

This is me after efforts to make a bid was unsuccessful.
https://pbellsng.com
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / The Facts About Aisha Ahmad's Appointment As Cbn Deputy Governor / Top Amazon Rankings In Less Than 5 Days? - FREE TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.