Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

“why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy” (must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy” (must Read) (307 Views)

Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy” (must Read) by sidetalks: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
2:56 a.m this morning, I woke up to go use the loo for the 8th time because I had been reacting to the enjoyment (Cassava flakes and 3 tins of milk) I had yesterday.
My phone on hand, nature was doing her job whilst I stared vacantly into my Facebook news feed, suddenly!!! I stumbled upon the story of the arrest of yahoo boys who scam and defraud unsuspecting persons via voodoo (sacrifice humans) they had been arrested for their perilous fleeting devilish activities for money making.
I never use to pay attention to their stories, Reading that? My poo melted, my heart squatted, I felt like some iodine had been inserted into my thyroid glands.
What These are kids age ranking from 18-25. Who confessed to killing their girlfriends, making them useless in life and ended several innocent people to enhance their progression. All in the name of ‘getting rich quick syndrome’ and perhaps to be evidence of the swoon song “30 billion in the account” They’ve mortgaged their future, destiny and soul for money that could be their own in life. Yes!! theirs.
Roughly 5 years ago an herbalist who had converted to a believer told me_ first hand, how voodoo works; he said “you only make all the money you will earn in your entire life in only a short amount of time. If you are supposed to make 100 million in 80 years of your life, you will make that same amount of money within 5 years, then death or something bad follows”.
read full story here
http://www.sidetalks.com.ng/2017/07/why-you-should-be-yahoo-boy-must-read.html

(1) (Reply)

High Definition (hd) Picture Quality - Tel: +234(0)807 795 7358, 0802 528 1998 / Values / Man Sentences To 12000yrs In Jail For 600 Sex Assaults Against His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.