Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nicki Minaj Allegedly Gives A Shout Out To ‘meek Millie’ On New Fergie Track - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Allegedly Gives A Shout Out To ‘meek Millie’ On New Fergie Track (406 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Allegedly Gives A Shout Out To ‘meek Millie’ On New Fergie Track by edunwablog: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nicki Minaj and Fergie allegedly collaborated on a new track, and fans are freaking out on Twitter over a reference Nicki reportedly makes to her ex Meek Mill. Here’s what we know!

Nicki Minaj, 34, and Meek Mill, 30, are definitely over, but on a new Fergie track that has reportedly leaked, Nicki mentions him by name, and fans can’t handle it. “Damn, I ain’t see Meek Millie in a week,” Nicki allegedly raps on “You Already Know,” “Five shows, made three millie in a week.” The implication is that she’s missing him while on tour, and it’s pretty clear that the alleged track was written and recorded before Nicki and Meek split. Sad!

Fans first got wind of the Nicki feature when Fergie performed part of the song at Rock in Rio in Lisbon, Portugal, back in May 2016, though the only Nicki line was the outro (“Make some noise for my girl Fergie Ferg”). Hopefully the collaboration will officially drop soon, and of course we’re crossing our fingers for a music video!

Now, people are flipping out over Nick’s alleged mention of Meek. “In You Already Know, Nicki references Meek Mill. That’s how long ago this album was recorded,” one fan tweeted along with a skull emoji. Others are speculating that Nicki will change her line before the track officially drops, for obvious reasons. You can see more reactions below, and check out some of the alleged lyrics to “You Already Know:”

Let it go, get rolled, I just can’t hold
Back and forth ’cause I’m the girl with soul
Ain’t controlling effects, so what the heck
Rock the discotheque ’cause this groove is up next
Tease on the camera, freeze while I animate
I’m no amateur, I’m a laminate
I’ma assassinate all the imitates
Then I’ma take a break, and meditate
Hmm, let me think about it.
http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/nicki-minaj-allegedly-gives-shout-out.html

(1) (Reply)

$100M Lawsuit: Kim, Lumee Fire Back / Video: Chinese Company Forces Employees To Drink Dirty Toilet Water / Tomiwa Edun Covers Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.