Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders (843 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked! More Than $1 Million Worth Bitcoin Was Stolen / My Neighbour Tree Was Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders by justhenry(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
The car is a Toyota Camry 2.2 (2002 model) with Reg number WER 350 LC formerly BDG 59 CE. It was stolen from where it was parked at my home in Owerri. Colour is Grey as seen in the attached pictures.

I believe in the power of social media. If u're purchasing a Toyota Camry car, kindly check and cross check that its not a stolen vehicle else they make you an accomplice. Any one with useful info or have seen the car should call me on 08095766328. Thanks lovelies.

Re: My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
R.i.P
Re: My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders by pyyxxaro: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin

The person above is Mad grin

I just Saw BOBISKY and his gang driving a Camry like this

Hope it's not yours cry
Re: My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders by phayvoursky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
BABA UR CAR NO GO LOSS

YOU GO SEE AM.

THOSE TWO CLOWNS ABOVE ME; IT COSTS NOTHING TO BE REASONABLE.
Re: My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders by justhenry(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
phayvoursky:
BABA UR CAR NO GO LOSS

YOU GO SEE AM.

THOSE TWO CLOWNS ABOVE ME; IT COSTS NOTHING TO BE REASONABLE.
Thanks Bro...I say amen to that!

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available / Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? / Help A Nairalander This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.