Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Join Group, Add Members And Advertise Your Jobs/Vacancies, And Businesses FREE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Group, Add Members And Advertise Your Jobs/Vacancies, And Businesses FREE (434 Views)

2019 Job Vacancies And Recruitment You Must Apply For This January / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Massive Job Vacancies And Carreer Oppotunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Group, Add Members And Advertise Your Jobs/Vacancies, And Businesses FREE by BUOnline: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Join Group, Add Members and Advertise for FREE!

No Pending Admin Approval. You can post without admin approval. So post your free AD in 30 seconds. 100% FREE!

Search Facebook to Join Suggested Group beneath, and ensure you add members.

FREE ONLINE ADVERTISING PLATFORM IN NIGERIA (FOAPNigeria).

We provide free advertising for you and opinions on products, services and businesses.

We also provide free resources, share opportunities and events on our platform.

Re: Join Group, Add Members And Advertise Your Jobs/Vacancies, And Businesses FREE by Essont(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good day brethren, I am Stephen, Esson Terry, a graduate of Plant Science and Biotechnology, with trainings and certified in Risk management, HSE, Monitoring and evaluation, HIV counseling and testing, Project management in view and WaSH in view. I have a 3 year work experience, 26 years old with skills in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint. I reside in Lafia, Nasarawa state and am willing to move to any neighboring state. Please assist, i am in need of a job ASAP as am long done with my NYSC. stephenesson@gmail.com is my contact.
Re: Join Group, Add Members And Advertise Your Jobs/Vacancies, And Businesses FREE by BUOnline: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2017
I quite appreciate your courage. If you are on facebook I would like you to join FREE ONLINE ADVERTISING PLATFORM IN NIGERIA FOAPNigeria. You can post for free in 30 seconds, jobs/vacancies, products and services etc. Please don't forget to add members. I trust a miracle awaits you. Best regards!

(1) (Reply)

Job Relating To Biology / Boot Camp Trainers / World Bank Recruitment 2017 - New Positions Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.