Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Refine Your Personality For Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Refine Your Personality For Success (1739 Views)

NNPC Picks Total, Eni, Varo, Cepsa To Refine Crude Oil For Nigeria / Why Entrepreneurs And Small Scale Business Fail In Nigeria– Tips For Success / Hear, Hear - FG To Refine 1m Bpd Of Petrol By 2014 – Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Refine Your Personality For Success by epower: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2010
Sort out your virtues and vices. Be a good person and get rid of all your negative points,
Focus on your virtues. If you wish to make your personality an instrument in order to be more appealing, then surely concentrate on your virtues and let your virtues be the attention centre. Each person is special and distinct in his or her own way. So let the good in you shine in front of others!

Personality is an essential component of the self of a person. By perfecting your personality you will be able to reveal the beauty that lies within you.

Personality is not distinct from your external beauty. It is just an external manifestation of your internal splendor. It is important for you to let people understand that beauty is not just about good looks. An impressive personality is equally significant!
Re: How To Refine Your Personality For Success by Extessaptah: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hello i just joined this forum and im also promoting my new facebook game if you like texas hold em poker and your on facebook then please check out my game its http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=365709729894

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Tenancy Law: My Landlady Won't Accept Six Months Rent / Import Business / How Do I Get Shampoo/soap/perfume Making Items?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.